i need croatians support

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Xavii said:
the best place in Europe for holidays is Spanish East coast, no doubts.

the sky is so blue that u cant imagine it, it doesnt matter if its january or july, bluest sky and big sun shinning 24/7. In Valencia this whole week we've been above 20º all the time, and yesterday there even was people swimming in the beach.

When did you become Spain's Travel Agent?, lol there was even people swimming in beach? :DDD hahaha

The-Animal

Reaction score
@ Croatian: u guys rent your houses on summer ?? where u sleep meanwhile ?

we are rich ppl we have more than one house :D
yea visit islands like Pag,Hvar,Brac and places around town Split nice beaches and nightlife....and yes Dubrovik its nice but very expensive..

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
omggg you noooobs. i sarcased with SBSP :D and u all took it serious? omgg nooobs . dubrovnik is the best vacation place where i have nebeer been but my bro went to there and . he told me that. it s really great place for vacation

@firesale. : before you go to vacation . think about MARMARIS or BODRUM ANTALYA. you all should know that. Turkey id for VACATION country and it s very CHEAPP.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Poland is the best place for vacation !!!!

Great girls, many places to visit - mountains or sea, good food.

And the most important...when You go with your car you go back to home by train after visiting our country :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FIRESALE said:
@rocky: we need a beach made of sand so i think it has to be close to ston or opuzen or dubrovnik or an island infront of. am i right?

if you want a beach with really nice sand go to Pag like I've already told you :D

anyway most locations I've been to in croatia have at least partly sand beach made..majority of places have sand beach and then rocky beach so you can pick which you prefer.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)