CS:GO Video + Scorethread

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
which way do you record the videos? some external program? or cs:go/steam has an option for it?
I record demos ingame by typung 'record map_teamname. Then i use NVIDIA Shadowplay, It comes with geforce experience and it can manually record or you can use this thing called shadowtime which records the last 5mins of the game

SkandalisT

Reaction score
What is the profit of doing this way, instead of traditional catching with fraps for example?

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score

SkandalisT said:
What is the profit of doing this way, instead of traditional catching with fraps for example?

Better quality, much faster and easier

KeYeS

Deleted Account
And no lags :D dunno if it would lag with fraps anyways :D

Btw berty .. your crosshair... its so thick.. how can you see if youre aiming on the head if youre peeking at some distance shots? :D its covering almost everything up :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
And no lags :D dunno if it would lag with fraps anyways :D

Btw berty .. your crosshair... its so thick.. how can you see if youre aiming on the head if youre peeking at some distance shots? :D its covering almost everything up :D
Mainly crosshair placement, i don't really need to see the head because my crosshair is always at that height so if they peek i can get a quick headshot. Like the guy in pit, i put my crosshair at head height but he peeked close so i didn't hit it, and then proceeded to panic spray :D

Got some more clips inc btw, from tonights practise games

KeYeS

Deleted Account
TBerty said:
[..] and then proceeded to panic spray :D
I think ive learned much today. Thank you :D

But still i had same kinda crosshair some time ago and when i was checking some spots where they could rush at (for example covering appartments on b side on mirrage AS T :D) and i just couldnt see them cause my crosshair was in the way.. so i moved on to a way smaller one to see more but sometimes i have the feeling now i dont see the crosshair anymore and aim on wrong spots :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
I think ive learned much today. Thank you :D

But still i had same kinda crosshair some time ago and when i was checking some spots where they could rush at (for example covering appartments on b side on mirrage AS T :D) and i just couldnt see them cause my crosshair was in the way.. so i moved on to a way smaller one to see more but sometimes i have the feeling now i dont see the crosshair anymore and aim on wrong spots :D
http://tools.dathost.net/#alpha=200/color=5/color_b=50/color_r=50/color_g=250/dot=0/gap=0/size=5/style=4/usealpha=1/thickness=0.5/outline=0/outline_draw=0

here man

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyAJ2nvo5E&feature=youtu.be

I will start rendering them first now before i upload for better quality

Edit: These guys were semi pros btw (competing at lan and shit) not a top team but a good team from russia.

Reactions: Linux

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
i couldnt even see anything for the 2nd and 3rd kill, you are badass Berty

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
btw berty, I dont see u in my steam friend list. Did I never have you? or you removed me?

My mouse is on the "Kick from WM" button :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
btw berty, I dont see u in my steam friend list. Did I never have you? or you removed me?

My mouse is on the "Kick from WM" button :D
You never added me :D

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
My Ace: Whole round with 18hp!!!
Opponents were mg elite nd mg2 ranked guys.
I feel bad cause i only headshoted 3 guys :( sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIHu03J440&list=UUr4ylUW4fwpTFs3PLoptKXw&index=2

Reactions: Bane

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Pisto peeks the awp nd gets the headshot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojodSJDdn5s&list=UUr4ylUW4fwpTFs3PLoptKXw&index=1

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
nice frags Pistol. The toughest frag is probably the last frag because of the nerves. I had a nice 4K in a 5v1 a few days ago but during the last 1v1 I started thinking about the frag movie and that's when the fucker headshot me haha

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Sick plays pistol :D

Durden said:
nice frags Pistol. The toughest frag is probably the last frag because of the nerves. I had a nice 4K in a 5v1 a few days ago but during the last 1v1 I started thinking about the frag movie and that's when the fucker headshot me haha
I know this feeling all to well haha, ul bro

Reactions: El Pistolero

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)