CS:GO Video + Scorethread

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys,
lets bring some newlife in this csgo forum!
Here on this thread you all can post amazing videos or screenshots of your beautiful gameplay!

I will start with some headshot kills nd for sure its HD ! :)

Enjoy the thread nd keep it alive with posting YOUR videos!

There's only 1 Rule you have to observe: - The videos or screen you post must be you ! :)

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NYdXRJDYiA

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Pisto, you sure got alot of free time.

Edit: Won't be a bad idea to make a clan video made of csgo ownage?

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
at first we need to post all our gameplay (More vids needed) nd then we cut all into one WM Clan vid!!!!

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Linux said:
Pisto, you sure got alot of free time.

Edit: Won't be a bad idea to make a clan video made of csgo ownage?
Ownage? what ownage

heres another one by our good m8y pistolero! (sorry couldnt resist :D)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEm3CXcFLw

Reactions: El Pistolero

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty much perfect M9 fade. Nice! How much is it worth?

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
I traded my azz up at csgolounge. Looked for good offers nd invested money in it, i had a nice mate which telled me nd helped me out on my tradingway.
At least had 8-10 knives to finally get this beauty.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
And I was proud when I got my scorched gut knife... :p

Traded up from an Awp Boom MW, had to invest in some keys in the process tho.

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Well you just have to look for nice offers. There are so many ppl out there who dont know now how many their stuff is worth :) the problem is just if u upgrade to a knife you have to overpay . If u find a guy which dont want an overpay for his knife you have a good deal. But its Very hard to find such a guy :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda happy with the gut knife, it's form and animation are the best of all knifes (besides the butterfly ofc) imho. I just would like to upgrade it to a slaughter version (Condition doesnt matter); a FT slaughter gut is $85, my scorched one is $52, so it's still a good way to go. Any advice for me? I guess the way to go would be to try to upgrade to a flip knife of higher worth and then back to gut knife, because I'll hardly find any one willing to trade a gut for another of lower worth, right?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
beeswax said:
I'm kinda happy with the gut knife, it's form and animation are the best of all knifes (besides the butterfly ofc) imho. I just would like to upgrade it to a slaughter version (Condition doesnt matter); a FT slaughter gut is $85, my scorched one is $52, so it's still a good way to go. Any advice for me? I guess the way to go would be to try to upgrade to a flip knife of higher worth and then back to gut knife, because I'll hardly find any one willing to trade a gut for another of lower worth, right?
sometimes I doubt we are playing the same game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)