bobatwork tag fake to LWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

-LWC- rambo.

Reaction score
i dont have a problem with horny but his "solution" about my problem on server wasnt correct. rest of time he is just another annoying player which want to kill me :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just one little hint: Next time shut your pie hole and stop bitching about admins/to admins etc. and they might help you(if they can) more willingly. Second: Stop your ridiculous binds like "NOOB ALERT!" Etc. and people might hate you less...

Hopefully you will consider doing what I succested :)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just one little hint: Next time shut your pie hole and stop bitching about admins/to admins etc. and they might help you(if they can) more willingly. Second: Stop your ridiculous binds like "NOOB ALERT!" Etc. and people might hate you less...

Hopefully you will consider doing what I succested :)

Why the fuck do you need to heat this up now again? Why? You got any anger management issues? I was hoping this was solved and ok for everybody now, why THE FUCK are you doing this?

Someone close this thread or give me the rights to do it on my own.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why the fuck do you need to heat this up now again? Why? You got any anger management issues? I was hoping this was solved and ok for everybody now, why THE FUCK are you doing this?

Someone close this thread or give me the rights to do it on my own.

CALM DOWN M8! I didin't mean to heat it up and I meant no offence or anything bad and I have NOTHING against LWC guys! Just gived an advice, nothing more :eek:

And by the way, how come "again" ? Have I done this before too? Tell me if I have. I don't have any fucking issues, mkay? I was only trying to help. I'm so sorry about my previous post if it hurt some1:s feelings or was misunderstood.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
+1 bodhi but only for the forum admin rights :D
differently from what many of u will think i wont say anything abt the discussion :D
simply spam in pure jr's style
love u guys!

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

CLOSED :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)