bobatwork tag fake to LWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

-LWC- rambo.

Reaction score
evening dudes.
we are hated - okay. no problem with that. but today it was excessively.
just look on the screens. was playing with curry tonight. then BOBATWORK came and do TeamSwapNades (u know what i mean) to curry and me (to lwc only)
WM Horny was playing but he dont do anything against him. i wrote to Horny 4-5?times but no reaction. u can ask curry or lowruna for example.

after that he changed nickname to "0815AIM" and then "LWC KIDFUCKER" and then "LWC NAZI

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well I don't have Rcon yet, no1 of the WorldMafia Clan that could ban that guy was on either. And tbh it was pretty fun to watch u being specnaded for 1 hour, after you 'OMG HORNY U RE VERY VERY BAD ADMIN'; 'HORNY! HORNY!' geez. Pfft, reactions like that1 and this posts, as for me it seems you re blaming me for what happened to you, won't help you much either.

-LWC- rambo.

Reaction score
i dont said "u are very very bad admin" i just wonder whythefuck u dont give any fuck about specnading. because of LWC? wtf?! and yes u are a bad admin when u ignore nazinickname and specnade "for 1hour"

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
-LWC- Invasion :) hehehe... for real its annoying to see racist in server or in RL its not thing that i respect...and making u clan tag look stupid..u got reason to be mad...

Horny could not help u because KF is doing 1000 stuff alltime and dont have time to make rcon accounts RL FTW! and i understand how Hornylity feels too :) Hornylity is good admin but he could not do anyting and when u flaming, He just get mad and think SUFFER :)

we got rules in server Respect all! so BOB did broke that rule..someone must warn him and if he does that again its Kick-TB and in worst case for him Ban! if he still keeps doing it..

Kind Regards Royal

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dont said "u are very very bad admin" i just wonder whythefuck u dont give any fuck about specnading. because of LWC? wtf?! and yes u are a bad admin when u ignore nazinickname and specnade "for 1hour"
Dumbass, I didnt ignore. I simply couldn't do anything. And yes u did call me among other stuff, bad admin, therefore I don't give a shit what happens to you anymore.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey rambo!! this thing is bad for 2 reasons: that bob was insulting players and play not in a fair way which should be a good reason to warn and kick him and if continues to take heavier solutions.
second is bad imo that u horny ignored their calls. if u dnt have rcon easiest thing to do is say sry i dnt have rcon i cant help ya. when u wear our tag on our servers u are the autority even thou u dnt havve rcon so ur not capablee of much ;) but utheres no reason to act like the first lady! i dnt know ya yet but i dnt think it is a big effort for u to type 3 words on chat ;)

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
He dont have rcon and no one didt been online at that time to kick that guy...so ...LWC you could change your name and play a game normal until that guy quit....

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
So you recruit also black poeple ? :p
ps Horny you are bad bad admin :D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Exactly my point casper. And Jet i have 900+hours played on WM server as admin, thanks for lecture but i know what to do next time=)
P.S. I did tell every1 i have no rcon pass.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Exactly my point casper. And Jet i have 900+hours played on WM server as admin, thanks for lecture but i know what to do next time=)
P.S. I did tell every1 i have no rcon pass.
in that case it was my bad accusing u ;)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I was online yesterday for 2 maps, in that time Bobatwork changed names constantly, for example to "Spackenserver" (hard to translate, something like "Server for idiots"). He tried to provoke me with shit like "noob down" whenever I died.

I warned him once not to get on my nerves, I'm going to warn him a second time when I see him, but then it's enough imho.

Br41nk1ck3r

Reaction score
We can´t all be Angels,its not hard to tribute a little respect to all of us!

and Horny btw. did u kill me next i´ll **** *** ***** ******************!!!! ... :D

greetz Ric

-LWC- rambo.

Reaction score
second is bad imo that u horny ignored their calls. if u dnt have rcon easiest thing to do is say sry i dnt have rcon i cant help ya. when u wear our tag on our servers u are the autority even thou u dnt havve rcon so ur not capablee of much ;) but utheres no reason to act like the first lady! i dnt know ya yet but i dnt think it is a big effort for u to type 3 words on chat ;)

thats all what i wanted to say. but horny was quite like a claymore around the corner.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
thats all what i wanted to say. but horny was quite like a claymore around the corner.
You know whats a claymore around the corner?(...) I got something on my mind and I'll let your fucked up imagination fill it up.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol guys, just cool it :)

Here's the solution: Horny is going to get help if there is any help needed in the future, we don't tolerate tag stealers anyways, Bobatwork is gonna get a nice no-more-warnings-and-with-kind-regards-of-the-whole-wm-crew-ban next time he makes trouble, and rambo and horny give a tight hug = all is good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)