abc needs help

Magneset

Reaction score
He wasnt banned because of his GUID he was banned because of the cams i saw of him obviously wallaiming me at least 2 times with a 14-0 score after like 4 rounds

Missy

Reaction score
He wasnt banned because of his GUID he was banned because of the cams i saw of him obviously wallaiming me at least 2 times with a 14-0 score after like 4 rounds
is not to complain with you.. but most of times u said,. missy come and spec this one , and i came and he was clean
for u guys, if players are good must be hax.. if players know look minimap is haxs blablabla..
tired.

Magneset

Reaction score
Yes i call in an admin because im not sure i dont want people who i dont believe really are hackers to get a ban but this time i was pretty sure it didnt really require a sherlock to see that he wasnt clean at the time

Missy

Reaction score
Yes i call in an admin because im not sure i dont want people who i dont believe really are hackers to get a ban but this time i was pretty sure it didnt really require a sherlock to see that he wasnt clean at the time
yes u can be pretty sure, but none spec him and that was a BIIIIIIIIIG FAIL.
:)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

abc: I need your GUID? You will be unbanned but beware, we will watch you ofc since we don't take the words of our members as air ors. you know. Next time you get banned... you can figure it out yourself ;)

Warlord we know your opinion etc, so we will remember that but you must understand that now there is many higher admins thinking he deserves a second chance since nobody isn't 100% sure about if he hacking or not.

Nobody evades your words or anything like that so calm...

JR: There have been 2nd chances in cases similar to this 1. Don't ask me on who, cause I don't remember :D

Same words for JR and Mr.Panda here: Don't think that we just fully evade your words.

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
you should type here your guid abc...3 Higher admins (Cee,Ice,Missy) decided to give you chance, 1 admins ( panda) didnt ban you before even when he spected you ( I 'm sure he would have done if he thought it :) ) and 1 Higher admin just checked guid ( sound ) and 1 member wanna ban ( warlord ) ...

I think that is democratically decided until the evidence indicated otherwise to let him play on our server.

No offense but I think it's now correct in this case.

Reactions: Missy

Magneset

Reaction score
Well then ill let the admins handle the cheat catching themself from now on.

I also find it funny that all the "higher admins" voting this guy to get unbanned wasnt even at the server at the time so i dont know what kind of democracy WM is going for at the moment

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well then ill let the admins handle the cheat catching themself from now on.

I also find it funny that all the "higher admins" voting this guy to get unbanned wasnt even at the server at the time so i dont know what kind of democracy WM is going for at the moment

All of us spected him, and we can imagine how it looked when you did. This is not a final solution, he can get banned anytime again.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahah missy if i see guid banned on game-violation,pb bans and ggc stream i ll ban him with no specing if i see aimbot ot something else.... and i think u cant see cheater on server coz u dont see difrence skill and cheater,soz i love u much but thats my opinion... :-***

Reactions: Random

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
In my opinion you have to set up some standards which can solve a lot of problems in futer. About ban you are decide act on private feelings. Peak of stupidity was broken in Lemonade case. Caught 17 times with cheat under own Ip and guid and till now he is free to play on WM servers including our team speak. Rules are different depend of who broken them. Sometimes our admins ban cause of cursing and we let play someone who is proved cheater. Same topic with HelloKity who even fucked public our reputation on cod 4 area. Even after that incident he continued game on WM server. Some period ago you asked to connect our server to base with banned guids but cause of lack technical possibility we left that idea.

I dont know if ABC cheated or not but for sure I know one thing. If his guid isn't clean than it should be banned on WM. Poeple are charge of own pc, cd key and it is up to them what they are doing with it but they have to understood they will pay consequences. Not their cousins, neighbours, younger brother or dog. Like that we can unban each guy with good story.

Poeple cheat everywhere politic, sport , life and as well in games. Exist many kind of cheaters. Some of them are easy to caught cause they begging with cheat some represent already some skill and abusing it not so obviously. In that fight between cheaters and admins Im more than sure in among of banned you eliminated very skilled players.

You have to admit that our clan or community (call it whatever you wish) playing cod for fun and not many of you represent high level in game. What I wanna say is in some case you cant judge cause lack of experience. That why we shouldn't ingore game violation and other that kind of service and simple ban such a guids. Usually you are trying to base on last 5 min of spec but remember "poeple are not like their last conversation" If someone cheated and got busted exist big possibility she/he will try again. Imagine if someone discover something what is undetectable by PB. Such a players are first to using it.

Right now our cod ship dont rly have captain. 1 of admins ban someone cause of guid note and other thinking about unban. Make some decisions if you care about history guid or not. Or maybe it depend of sad story and talent orator who make request on wm forum about unban.

There is some things which I cant understood. Why poeple who are playing couple years cod4 , spend on it lets say 10- 20 hours per week arent able to download tzac and register account which took at all I guess max 5 min. I mean even new poeple who apply here. We actually dont know eachother. Since I begun work I meet many dishonest poeple. I lead in past big community and even some poeple who were around 2,3 years got caught with cheats.

To make it clear I do not propose suspect everybody about cheats but you can eliminete many of them if you copy banned guids from game violations , starting using tzac, trying to adverst that program by for example text msg about that on wm game server.

SUM UP IF YOU ARE TO LAZY TO READ :p in my opinion abc ban should stay on server and not cause suspicion he cheated but cause in 2009 that guid was banned !

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I would prefer GGC-Streamed server.

Have heard that there is already lot of cheats what even TZAC can't detect + it seems to be quite pain in the ass for many CoD4 players as it works like shit.

http://tz-ac.com/forum.php?id=6

Pretty much million and 1 topics: TZAC CoD4 problem ors.

Nevertheless I stand behind my opinion on this one.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thus time I agree with michal, it may be the first one since I joined here :D
Ofc for all but the part abt tzac :p

abc

Reaction score
Warload, why you say, that you saw me cheating, YOu cant, you were in the other team.
I think i killed you 1 or 2 times... and then you saw that i cheat?
i only play 4 or 5 rounds on District...

Warload 14:0 is a good score but not the best :), I play think 5 or 6 years and the first 3 years only 1.0( i know 1.0 is ..shit^^) But i Got scores there you never seen bevor, k on promod i am not the best i know that.
Its a game, comon with hacks no fun.... i didnt use anything : its for me shit to play with scroll script """cheats"""
Man comon give me a chance, you can spec me all time, i didnt have any problems with it...

LG Desa

Random

Reaction score
Agree whit michel, he got a banned guid what means he hacked and imo they need to get banned from the servers... its ur own damm fault for cheating in the first place and for that u need to face the consequences... i never trust ppl who hacked or cheated... and ik there are rare cases where ur guid is stolen but thats ur own responsibility..

abc

Reaction score
PFF how often i must say, that i didnt hack anytime....

I got the key by a Friend becasue i want to play with my bro on same servers.....

I know its hard to believe, but give me a chance...2009 it wasnt me :/

You all can spec me all the time

Man its so a shit that i was that good on District...sry :(

I didnt know what i can say ...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)