abc needs help

abc

Reaction score
Hello guys ,

Today i played on your Promod Server S&D. All was fine, after the map District come.
I got the best score after 3 rounds all said "do off", then few minute later i got perm banned .:(

I played over 2 Years on your server, and i didnt want to play on an other server, becaseu i think your server is one of the best :) and i like some off the Wm members "admins" ( didnt know who is admin or not :p)

K, 2009 my Guid got banned, i can tell why. A friend form a Friend search the key Generate and didnt play anymore so the friend get it to me. Its becasue my bro can play on the same server like me.
BUT i didnt hack!!

So pls, i really want only to play on your server :)). i think a lot of your players that play s&d promod, see´s me really often there.

When you want you can spectate me all time, didnt have any probems with it :))

So pls listen to that .

PS: Sorry for my shit english, i do my best^^

LG abc

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
u explain why i ban u, your guid is banned so i ban u on member report,not mine only decision so we will decide ban stays or not cant help atm

abc

Reaction score
Hm sound, it was 2009, and i explained, why this guid is banned..

I played offer 2 years with that Key on your server , never get any problems with any member .

Comon you can spec me all the time :)

LG abc

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
noone checked u b4 coz no need now they accused u for hax i check and bam,soz i wont coment anymore if they want unban u they will,if not not my prob soz...

Magneset

Reaction score
Im saying it should stay (i was one of the guys calling in the report) and i have never seen your nickname (abc) on the server before so i doubt your explanaion thats all

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
noone checked u b4 coz no need now they accused u for hax i check and bam,soz i wont coment anymore if they want unban u they will,if not not my prob soz...

I spected him few times. I am not really sure, that he deserve ban. Give him chance.

He got some lucky moments, but 1.) Nobody cant say : I saw him hacking! including me 2.) He is nice players with good behavior.

Let him go and keep eye on him - thats my opinion abt this.

Reactions: Weedy

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Im saying it should stay (i was one of the guys calling in the report) and i have never seen your nickname (abc) on the server before so i doubt your explanaion thats all

Always plays as ABC. I didnt see him since summer maybe ( maybe coincidence ) but he is back for 2 weeks aprox.

Magneset

Reaction score
On each killcam i got with him killing me the kills were very suspsious thats why i contacted sound in the first place and im very sure he wasnt clean as wallaiming across the map etc it would be beyond stupid of he is gonna get unbanned cause then i could name several other players who should get unbanned aswell

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
On each killcam i got with him killing me the kills were very suspsious thats why i contacted sound in the first place and im very sure he wasnt clean as wallaiming across the map etc it would be beyond stupid of he is gonna get unbanned cause then i could name several other players who should get unbanned aswell

Such as?

:) :) :) Just kidding . My opinion I have stated.

Magneset

Reaction score
I was the one who called it in so i guess that i should have something to say in this? i know what i saw and he was not clean at the time thats why i called a ban on him in the first place but i guess my im not allowed to have an opinion in here or how is that working out?

abc

Reaction score
Hm Warlord, i never do wallbang,i only shoot through smoke,but only becasue they shot first, and then i got lucky think 3 or 4 times that i get them :((

and k the map before i didnt play so good like this, i think every get his moment , where he is like a g0d :p

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
I was the one who called it in so i guess that i should have something to say in this? i know what i saw and he was not clean at the time thats why i called a ban on him in the first place but i guess my im not allowed to have an opinion in here or how is that working out?

Do not explain it wrong to yourself, warlord. We respect your voice , we just said our opinion too :)

You are allowed to say reasons as any other WM member...So, this is not against you,m8 :)

Only what I see, that you're not 100% sure what he did exactly.

I am asking you: Are 100% sure? Because I want to prevent banning of innocent ppl, even if I know them.

This is all about giving someone a chance to prove innocence. We can ban him later - on your first call?!

Anyway I believe your judgment and take it as a fully-fledged, I just wish to give him a chance in this case.

Magneset

Reaction score
I dont call a cheater out unless im sure but im not going to argue it anymore you guys can do what ever you want in the earlier posts you just make it sound like everyone is overshadowing my opinion because im not an admin but im gonna leave this topic now

Reactions: Random

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
stop this victimism warlord! U proved to be a good player and an honest guy, and btw I trust U when U say he was hacking so Im for the ban-stays-party. We never gave a 2nd chance in cases similar to this one, so why starting now?

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
well i also remember speccing this dude and i also remember me being mad so many times before :D its a wonder i didnt ban him as soon as possible :p it's true that we wouldnt talk about giving a 2nd chance if it was someone else, but as said previously, lot of us specced him before and none could really say he was hacking. so there is 2 possibilities

1) ban stays and we're rid of this discussion but may lose an regular player + we arent that sure about it :p

2) we unban him and we may talk about this case in 1,2 ...10 whatever weeks again.

i say let im stay banned. if any member causes someone being a hacker, we shall trust his opinion. not only because of who is calling a hack, but also because of the use of hacks in general. there has been lots of examples. people may turn it off at any point and we only have the chance to call an hacker the one time we see it. i trust warlords and i also trust sound's opinion on that, though i cant say that i ever was 100% sure on this dude.

Magneset

Reaction score
I had a bad day yesterday lol so i was a little more aggresive than i should have been. Even though my opinion stays the same about ABC

Missy

Reaction score
u guys with that shit guid are so bs ,really!!
why the fuck if someone have a guid banned????
if he is not cheating in our server we dnt give a fuck!!!!
i knew this player, and he is not cheating in our server, so fo with these stupid reason ( he guid has banned ) and stop ban all!!
unban him.

Reactions: Ryu, Weedy and Ice

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)