Your clan is a disgrace to SWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I see you guys are recruiting people from xfire, the problem is I do not fit your qualifications since I am not gay and that seems to be the number one concern you have.
You bring disgrace upon yourselves and your caln in the Swat community by abusing the Swat xfire community.
All swat clans laugh at you fools.

http://worldmafia.net/forum/spam/2262-you-gay.html

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Your name is a disgrace in this forum, go learn how to spell and as far as you know, it was only a joke. you need to learn to read before criticizing with your unpolite approach to this.
you do not fit into our qualification and you will never seem to be our concern to this, we do not care about your lack of humour and certainly we will laugh at you at the end of the day because of this funny and ridiculous topic :D

Good Morrow.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
seem he is really gay cause he is even afraid to post under real name :D

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well, first i should only post in this topic when i know your real name..
but since im the guy who create that topic, i will just tell to you, if you take your life so serious, you always will be a nerd, cause even in a Game community people cant make jokes for people can laugh.
I seriously not hope you grow up till old age, without knowing the meaning of laughter..

Pass Well..

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Its funny cause we laugh at all other clans for there no humour seriousness in every matter like they broke some world rules gaming is meant to be for fun not for some dictatorship i actually laugh at your presence here coming here and saying all clan laugh at us they laugh cause they got no skills in game and stick no re spawn so there tiny asses don't get spanked. This guy is probably is a amercian kid... :D also we dont recruit via xfire we never have never will :D we dont go asking people on xfire join us we are not desperate :D

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
Its funny cause we laugh at all other clans for there no humour seriousness in every matter like they broke some world rules gaming is meant to be for fun not for some dictatorship i actaully laugh at your presence here comming here and saying all clan laugh at us they laugh cause they got no skills ingame and stick no respawn so there tiny asses dont get spanked:).

:D

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
mayby it is a shame of swat however I love it ;D it has the best super nabs on whom you can count on and i can't imagine being in other clan :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yourclansadiscrace said:
I see you guys are recruiting people from xfire, the problem is I do not fit your qualifications since I am not gay and that seems to be the number one concern you have.
You bring disgrace upon yourselves and your caln in the Swat community by abusing the Swat xfire community.

Hahahahah what was abusive ?? :D

We recruit people from xfire ?? Thats a good one :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
They all just jelous coz they got ass kicked in all wars :D

btw. how can they all laugh if they dont have sense of humor?

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Lets compare IP left on website to ip's left on game servers atleast will be know who is gay :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? you are obviously very sensitive to whole ''gay'' topic aren't you? I wonder why.. even if you are gay who cares? we are joking.. we aren't discriminating anybody because I know that if we did have a gay person in the clan that nobody would mock him. This is just a joke and you need to learn to chill.. if you find it offensive just don't reply to people that ask you that? but who makes a topic under a hidden nickname about a question that he got asked by some guy in xfire? if I'd make a topic for everytime guys are jerks and ask inappropriate questions, I'd have 1000000000000000 threads by now.

Do you eat apples? wait sorry.. DON'T BAN ME GUYS, I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU LIKE APPLES OR ORANGES PLS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxn38bX7w0&feature=related I think we should sue family guy aswell?

Reaction score
We Fk all in wars,and if u are in VIP clan then ur ass is fk too,i can laugh on others clan,coz for me they are lows (not all),BTW it was just a joke so i dont understand ur gay anger.I feel that this guy is SOG,i think so..

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
F riend! I am so glad that you reported this absolutely
U naccaptable misbehaviour to us!
C hances are, that we would never got to know about this spam attack if you hadn't
K indly informed us! Thank You!

Y ou can rest assured that the person responsible for these
O ffences will be punished hard! Please keep reporting incidents like this
U nder any circumstances! Cheers!

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bodh inspired me :D

A ll agree with you sir
R eally, I am not being sarcastic
E ven Menc thinks you are awesome.

Y ou are an angel sent from above that showed us the light at the end of a tunnel
O n daily basis I will thank you my friend
U believeable things can happen and I am

G rateful that you came along
A nd pointed out what a crap clan we are
Y ou truely are our friend forever, hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)