ACCEPTED Yo broskis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCR

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Char asked me to join, so here I am.

• What is your in-game name? → TCR
  • Which games do you play and for how long? → TF2 & CSS - 2009, SWAT 4 - 2016 and various PvP/PvE games over the years
  • Where are you from? → United Arab Emirates
  • How old are you? → 18
  • Do you have a Discord account? If yes, what is your profile name (with discriminator, for example Someone#1234)? → TCR#5631
  • Do you have a Steam account? If yes, what is your profile URL? → https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTCREngineer/
  • Do you have a microphone? → Yes
  • How many hours you spend in game per week (average)? → 10-15 hours, 20-30 back when servers were more active :PepeFeelsBadMan:
  • In which clans have you been before? If yes, why did you leave them? → 4U, the admins there were quite awful at their job. The arbitrary rules also ruined the game such as "no standing still or being in the same area for more than 1 nanosecond, no spawn kill, don't nade there" and etc.
  • Anything else you want to say? → I really want to give all my thanks to Emopig as he's the one that really helped me out with this. Talking with him in private really helped me out on when to choose to put up my application. I also want to thank Char for the invitation, Linux and Pain for being cool niggas on Discord and ingame, Boyka for being a bro, especially in NMRIH, and Hunter for his awesome SWAT 4 videos
Sorry for postponing this long, but I really wanted to make sure I get to know you guys and you get to know me. Wouldn't want to join the clan until I can get you all to know me, see me for who i am, and vice versa. Glad to hear from Emopig that you're all fine since I heard joining the clan isn't easy and I need to show that I have a lot of experience, so thanks to all of you guys for seeing potential in me!

also if you accept me everyone here gets to join ron early access and server support for that game, no promises though

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Finally!

We already spoke on Discord about this, so there's nothing much to say here except to wish you good luck and to let everyone know that imo, you're WM material!

We'll open up a poll regarding your trial membership and we'll let you know here (or on Discord) when it ends, then we'll move on to the full membership poll.

Good luck broski and we'll keep in touch! :PepeCool:

Linux

Management
Reaction score

• Donated to legalize cat adult material?
  • Sucked?
  • Has sisters?
  • Mildly racist
  • Downvoted Infarlock's reddit post

All checked, you got my yes.

Boyka

Senior Admin
Reaction score
When we accepted Pain, we really lowered our standards, so it's true, what Emo says: "you are WM material", because it's not hard to fit in anymore hahaha.
---------------------------------------------
Welcome, bro! I am glad you have finally applied to join! :) <3

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Congratulations mate! You have passed the poll for trial membership. Today we'll open a new poll, the final one, for full membership. It will end in 14 days, more exactly on 27 March.

From now on until 27 March, you can wear our trial tag, which is: |wm| (lowercase).

I wish you luck in the next poll and we'll keep in touch! :PepePerfect:

TCR

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Congratulations mate! You have passed the poll for trial membership. Today we'll open a new poll, the final one, for full membership. It will end in 14 days, more exactly on 27 March.

From now on until 27 March, you can wear our trial tag, which is: |wm| (lowercase).

I wish you luck in the next poll and we'll keep in touch! :PepePerfect:

That's awesome dude, I'll get my tag on ASAP and try to feel what it's like to have the WM powa :PepeKing:

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
I am glad to announce that you have passed our final poll and you are now officialy a WM member!

Congratulations broski, you've earned it!

P.S. - Make yourself at home on our dark private section! :PepeEvil:

TCR

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I am glad to announce that you have passed our final poll and you are now officialy a WM member!

Congratulations broski, you've earned it!

P.S. - Make yourself at home on our dark private section! :PepeEvil:

Great to hear bro! I hope I can have some more private conversations with you bros, especially you Pig :PepeEvil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)