Yo all

koyot

Reaction score
Hey im Michał or Michael :D im 18 years old living in Poland (but im not like other idiots from there). I have a girlfriend and I live well. In Cod4 I know a lot of tricks based on experience. I start play this game over march 2009. My name in game is Koyot / Swift/ Freestyle, many but its still me :D. Playing at hc server, promod and other mods. Im not good to use english but ik all what mean ppl. I make a lot of mistakes of english (what can u see here:))

Cya on server and forum :)

Reactions: koyot

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Saaaaaaaaaaaafe fam, welcome to da forum blad. :)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yo homie :) welcome here, hf in da forums

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
"im 18 years old living in Poland (but im not like other idiots from there)" 18 years old woops I think and Im sure he has really huge life experience to judge other Polish ppl :) But he has great and big achievement of his life - he has girlfriend :) So that is giving him GREAT power to call other polish ppl idiots. I hope his Mum and Dead give him some money to take this girl to go for example to cinema or sth :) And Im sure that his last read book was ALPHABET.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Hey m8 welcome
He is a michal sorry m8 future is not bright with you these michal's are big ..... :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
koyot said:
Hey im Michał or Michael :D im 18 years old living in Poland (but im not like other idiots from there). I have a girlfriend and I live well. In Cod4 I know a lot of tricks based on experience. I start play this game over march 2009. My name in game is Koyot / Swift/ Freestyle, many but its still me :D. Playing at hc server, promod and other mods. Im not good to use english but ik all what mean ppl. I make a lot of mistakes of english (what can u see here:))

Cya on server and forum :)
Probably he studied with Mencjusz. Both have big ego hehehe

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahahah ... lets watch this fight between polaks...

I am not belong between others idiots from my country too :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)