worldmafia notorious again

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yo guys,

Let's get our players back. They play on CI5 now, this is unacceptable. Their server sucks.

KF bro, since i m the only admin on atm, i ll need ur help if i fil up our HC server...i m simple user (lvl1) so i can't provide the players security they need on our server. Would you put me in the admin group so i can manage things on the field? Quicker will be better. i know ur spending time on the website atm, to fix things, but i think it won't take you too long to give me the admin on the sd svr. If somebody else can do it, well go on. But since Ceee left, i m not sure anyone still have this power.

second point, how do you guys communicate now since xfire is dead? i need to get in touch with yall again so you can bring your ass on the game again.

Peace bro's

Reactions: Ceeee

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ps: nice job on the website, i like it

Magneset

Reaction score
Hey. (Im Warlord btw)
We are all using steam. We got WM group in there.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WorldMafia

Its invite only so you need to add one of the leaders. (Since i doubt you are gonna get a response here)

The CoD section is pretty much dead at this point. If you are planning on filling up the server its most likely going to be a 1 man job. You might be able to get UFO and uga in on it aswell since i believe they are still playing.

Reactions: Ryu

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Damn Ryu, long time no see man ! ! :)
Hows life and school and all that ?
You should come on ts some night and shoot the shit ! :)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
life is aight bro, know what? i work for the justice ministry as a psychologist, to help judges making decisions about juvenile delinquant or childhood protection!

that's a fkin great job. i got a GF atm so my life is becoming settled, which let me some time to play...+ winter is coming, and like everyyear, so is geekin ;)

how u doin red bro? i ll be in touch via the steam group, peace

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
aight lordy, thx for the infos, well we ll see what can be done

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yeah join TS and listen to 5ppl shopping guns... :: )

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you again ryu ;). On the other way after this week ill be on game . Lets fill up again our servers.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
15 players today evening. Good. Soon serv will be full again. Please let me have possibility to change a map. It was nice. Some old players showed up. I got the feeling that old players are waiting to join.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." WTF. Now our posts will be moderated? WTF???

Reactions: SkandalisT

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)