World Cup Thread

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
Spain so lucky, 1 corner goal verry lucky, they are allways lucky hahaahahah (making xavi go crazy, fucking funny like hell) :D

GOOD THING SPAIN WON, NOW IT WILL BE EASY FOR US IN THE FINALS :D

p.s: why are you talking about football wombat? you are gay and 16 years old you don't know shit :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
woop_woop said:
Spain so lucky, 1 corner goal verry lucky, they are allways lucky hahaahahah (making xavi go crazy, fucking funny like hell) :D

GOOD THING SPAIN WON, NOW IT WILL BE EASY FOR US IN THE FINALS :D

p.s: why are you talking about football wombat? you are gay and 16 years old you don't know shit :D

hahaha woop_woop throw more meat pls :D

Holland has now an easy task to claim the World Cup :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
doesnt matter if its 1 goal or more, spain won, and they were absolutely better than germany.. so dont talk about luck/unluck! let the better one win! at this time, spain! :D congrats them!

lol, this is so ironic:
[video=youtube;At-UOfd92Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At-UOfd92Fk&feature=related[/video]

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ye, germany played bad... very bad... I'm still upset, not because they didn't win, but cos they didnt even try and fight... Damn, it was the semifinals and we played like it was a charity fun game... Well, Spain deserve the win.

Btw: What makes me even more mad is the fact, that I am sure they will play fantastic football again in the match vs. Paraguay again. We always do that - when it's up for nothing, we're unbeatable... (2006 = 3:1 vs. Portugal...)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and its not for nothing, they play for 3rd place, wich is better than the 4th place(wich would be real shame for germany)..:D

WombaT

Retired Member
Reaction score
bodhisattva said:
Ye, germany played bad... very bad... I'm still upset, not because they didn't win, but cos they didnt even try and fight... Damn, it was the semifinals and we played like it was a charity fun game... Well, Spain deserve the win.

Btw: What makes me even more mad is the fact, that I am sure they will play fantastic football again in the match vs. Paraguay again. We always do that - when it's up for nothing, we're unbeatable... (2006 = 3:1 vs. Portugal...)

ah........polish players dont play on 100%;P its podolski, klose and trochowski fault;D ahahahahaahahahah

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
sabbath said:
uruguay bodhisattva :D

fu! :D

sbsp said:
and its not for nothing, they play for 3rd place, wich is better than the 4th place(wich would be real shame for germany)..:D

fuuuu! :D

wombat said:
ah........polish players dont play on 100%;p its podolski, klose and trochowski fault;d ahahahahaahahahah

fuuuuuuuuu! :D

Undecided

Reaction score
well the octopus chose the one and its gona be spain ... well second place for netherlands aint that bad right!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
After such event like WC, nobody remembers who was 3rd or 2nd...only victory counts ! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)