World Cup Thread

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
germany will win against spain, and than they beat the dutches! btw, urugay was very symphatetic for me!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
yeah, netherlands play is actually shit, they got lucky goals vs Brasil, if nothing weird happens Germany or Spain should beat Holland (but everything can happen in football).

anyway today is the real final, Germany vs Spain. hard match for both

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think match ll be so gooooood, my beers are ready

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
Spain has been playing the most pussy style i've ever seen, dont' act like you don't know that. Only defending and defending they only make 1 or 2 lucky goals and they must be verry happy that they reached so far, because Germany is gonna kick the shit out of you today, so say bye bye to lame ass Spain who is playing so fucking shit and lame. Final's gonna be Holland vs Germany, gonna be a though one but in the end Holland is gonna walk all over Germany and we will be the winner of this cup.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
holland not bad, but not better than germany..they play the smarter of this three..

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
lol Spain played defensive ??????? what match did u watch ?? they always have 70% of ball posesion. Its the other team which plays full defence with all the players waiting in their own box.

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
Spain got 1 lucky corner goal they are so lucky they played shit though again tonight (so did germany) :D Good thing that spain won, now it will be easy for us in the finals. Dont' lissen to Xavi he doesnt know anything about football he's noob shit :D he only can play football manger and thinks he knows how football works:D

HUP HUP HOLLAND, HERE WE COME SPAIN NP 2easy we gonna walk all over spain

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
omg.. germany was so suck.. spain deserved this win! :D

WombaT

Retired Member
Reaction score
woop_woop said:
Spain got 1 lucky corner goal they are so lucky they played shit though again tonight (so did germany) :D Good thing that spain won, now it will be easy for us in the finals. Dont' lissen to Xavi he doesnt know anything about football he's noob shit :D he only can play football manger and thinks he knows how football works:D

HUP HUP HOLLAND, HERE WE COME SPAIN NP 2easy we gonna walk all over spain

are u kurwa crazy? are u talking about today match? spain all the time attack.....german all the time deffending.one lucky corner??? spain shoted 14 times for german goal.german only 5 shots.....

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
[14:46] |WM|woop_woop: lett me ass you a question
[14:46] |WM|woop_woop: ask*
[14:46] |WM|woop_woop: do you think spain can win from germany tonight?
[14:46] |WM|woop_woop: do you really think?

I DO REALLY THINK, THERE U HAVE THE WIN WITH A FUCKING KURWAAA FOOTBALL LESSON WE SHOWED TO THE GERMAN !!!

OHHHH YEAAHHHH !! i wish u all a big FU to all who spammed me the first day when spain unluckyly lost vs Switzerland !!! and wish u another big FU to all who spammed me saying Spain is lost vs Germany !!!

Germany didnt smell the fucking ball in the match, we made them run behind the ball like chickens !!!!!

bodhyvista u laghed at me playing the war when i said Spain would beat your germany ?? :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
[video=youtube;bHIjcQp57J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIjcQp57J8[/video]

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Germany fails! just like bodhisavatsasasdamndaisdnaw:D
La birgem maria es nuestra protectora nuestra grand segnora ai nada que temer....

Undecided

Reaction score
spain was GAY like allways they were just luckey now its gona be a piece of cake for netherlands
spain was luckey because germans played shit! so Xavi FU back :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Spain made me win total this world cup is 150 euro and lost 40 euros 110 euro profit xD

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I bet Spain win 1-0 xd last week and I won hahaha 60 euro ty Germany for losing xd

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahahahah I like this woop_woop and Xavii chat - roftl :D

Spain looked very strong yesterday. But still it was just 1-0 :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i admitted that Spain is the best club in the world :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
kurwa sabbath its 1 - 0 but Casillas just had to touch the ball 2 times !

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)