World Cup Thread

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Titinho said:
Its fair to Spain, I admit it. They have better team.

BARCELONA OWNS :D

AZZ licker xD !

You Titi must really have a gay relationship with Xavii :D
+1 to FiliX

FiliX78

Reaction score
why when is present the word "gay","suck","ass" there is always my name in sentence xDD

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
beacuse filix= ass =gay = suck , all of them are same words.

and u shold be happy, you have multi meaning nickname

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
AUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUHAUHUaHUaHUAUHAUHAUHUhAAUhAUhAUHAUhAUHAUAu

Undecided

Reaction score
i told you maderfakers! netherlands world cup winner! they are one step closer after Deafeating Brazil.. too bad i didnt watch the match :D Netherlands will defeat his next opponent! anyways GOODBYE BRAZIL! :D

WombaT

Retired Member
Reaction score
HOLLAND GOOD;D
Uruguay also good;D
today Argentina and spain will past to 1/2final!

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Muahahahahahahhahaha... All you Argentina-fanboys.... EAT GOALS AND DIEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

1:0? Nooooo...
2:0? Nooooo...
3:0? Nooooo...
4:0? Buenas noches Maradona!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
oh yeah thx germany, finally someone fucked up maradonas mouth :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i was supporter of argentina coz of messi but i should say that GERMANY fucked them well, germany is going to take the CUP

Undecided

Reaction score
ViRuS said:
i was supporter of argentina coz of messi but i should say that GERMANY fucked them well, germany is going to take the CUP

FU netherlands will!

and nice match German vs Arg.. first goal was made at minute 2 kicked ass MERKEL was happy !

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
i was supporter of argentina coz of messi

Oh Messi.... wait... Messi... hmmmm.... Wasnt that the guy that got close to ZERO ball contacts??? :D

WombaT

Retired Member
Reaction score
messi sux on this Wc Woop woop is gay(he has husband), DG dosent know what he said;D

Netherlands vs spain FINALL!

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
germany will win this tournament! i bet they will!

Undecided

Reaction score
I HAD NO DOUBT THAT NETHERLANDS GONA WIN VS URUGAY xD because ive allready told ya guys netherlands world cup winner from the beginning didnt i ? :D well it was a fucking hell of a match because in last 3 minutes i thought my heart is going out my chest ..few.. thats over now and im happy :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Congrats Holland! But such play will be not enough for Germany or Spain in final...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)