World Cup Thread

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I don't know spanish Xavii, the number 5 is very funny -> economic issue... yea yea thats really expensive to buy the camera systems, when you buy players even in 3rd league level competition for million of euro = bullshit ;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
I don't know spanish Xavii, the number 5 is very funny -> economic issue... yea yea thats really expensive to buy the camera systems, when you buy players even in 3rd league level competition for million of euro = bullshit ;)

if u dont know about football ... better dont talk ... even teams of first division cant afford paying 1 milion for a player in Spain ... nab.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
as i heard, in the german-england match, the sum ammount of the players was more than 700 million euro...

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
if u dont know about football ... better dont talk ... even teams of first division cant afford paying 1 milion for a player in Spain ... nab.

One million plus or one million minus...who cares ! All know that football players and clubs own BIG cash which is non-proportional to some player skills. You don't need to be an "expert" to know that. Now I read that Blatter changed his mind about cameras...how come ? ;>

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Oh Portugaaaal what happened ?? 8 defenders and still got pwned ?? olalalala ;)

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
I wonder if C.Ronaldo touched the ball once in the second half of the game, oh w8 he did, and shot direclty from 40 meters the ball away to the tribune.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
portugal sucksssss, they played worse than the worst team ;)

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
I know affcours it was offside, shit happends, offsides goals happens reggulary the referees aint computers they can miss something asswell. This time it was in the advantage of Spain, next time it will be the way arround to Portugal ;) This offiside was like a few Centimers (It is affcours still offside) But seeing a few Centimer as a side refeeree is really hard trust me i played football for a long time :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
omg titinha Portugal cries for 22 cm offside ?? when you try to defend during 90 minutes like a little loser team who plays for the tie and not for the win there are much more posibilities that something happens in your box (a penalty, an offside goal ...).

Spain played for the win and atacked, Portugal played for the penalties and losed. When u aim to draw, u usually lose.

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Its fair to Spain, I admit it. They have better team.

BARCELONA OWNS ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)