WM meeting in Moscow?

SkandalisT

Reaction score
You are wrong about religion.
Here it has strong influence in orthodoxal countries. Btw our priests are against gays.

I remembered 1 funny here:

Sauna. 3 russian oligarchs taking bath and braging about their rich life.
First one saying:
-Well, guys, my older son finally found a girlfriend. He gifted her a Cadilac.
Second one saying:
-That's cute, mine, when found a girl, gifted her a whole candy facility under Moscow.
Third one saying:
Damn, guys. I wish I had that sons. Mine does not look at girls. But last week this damn gay got from somewhere a Cadilac and a whole candy facility!

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
They should be beating up priests and nuns for that same logic.
Religion and Darwinism are at two opposite ends of the spectrum. The idea of Darwinism refers to something primal and ingrained in our genetics. On the other hand, religion is a man-created mechanism used to govern other men and also to keep a certain set of morals within society. The two often clash. Religion is currently the governing mechanism ruling over most societies today.

For example, for example, religion tells us that if you are married with kids, you shouldn’t ditch your wife just because you met another chick who just happens to have bigger tits than your current wife, but Darwinism would suggest that’s you should do exactly that. So you can see, religion and Darwinist are not really compatible.

So why do we not beat up priests and nuns even though our internal urges tell us these are suspicious folks who deserve to be beaten up, because our religious side also tell us these people are messengers of god, and if we beat them up we will go to hell etc etc.

Again, I don’t actually think like this myself, and you can probably tell I'm atheist myself but that’s just my reasoning.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
That is what I don't get, the need for those parades and stuff.

I don't see why you need to walk in front of my eyes in some kind of parade to show me that you are gay anyway, that only gets me irritated. Therefore people beat you up, because they think you are provoking or something (atleast that is the case here). I am perfectly ok with it as long as they are away from me. And I am sure that is how 90% of people in my country feel about that. I will never judge what you are doing in your house, heck you can hump goats like Pig does and I will not say a word, and I expect you to do the same and keep it for your house only (or people with similar interest whatever).

Where is JR anyway? This is prime topic for him...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Linux said:
That is what I don't get, the need for those parades and stuff.

I don't see why you need to walk in front of my eyes in some kind of parade to show me that you are gay anyway, that only gets me irritated. Therefore people beat you up, because they think you are provoking or something (atleast that is the case here). I am perfectly ok with it as long as they are away from me. And I am sure that is how 90% of people in my country feel about that. I will never judge what you are doing in your house, heck you can hump goats like Pig does and I will not say a word, and I expect you to do the same and keep it for your house only (or people with similar interest whatever).

Where is JR anyway? This is prime topic for him...
Linux, we are not discussing about parades here. There is a gay parade once a year in the cities that allow it to celebrate that their love is socially accepted and respected, to claim their rights etc etc. Of course, they also try to organize parades in cities in which it is not allowed as a protest because of their lack of rights.

I will make it easy, who thinks it is fine to bully and even beat up 2 boys just because they are walking in the streets hand by hand? and who thinks it is not fine?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Durden said:
Again, I don’t actually think like this myself, and you can probably tell I'm atheist myself but that’s just my reasoning.
As said, I dont believe some people hate gays because their primal instincts tell them it is against the survival of the human specie. I think it is more about fear/hate against something they are not used to. If I recall right, in Greek or Roman societies gay sex was socially accepted. I dont think they had less primal instincs 3.000 years ago in greece than currently in Russia, but that would be another discussion hhahah

Anyway Durden, following your logic that hate against Gays is based on primal instincts, that implies that societies in which there is a bigger hate against Gays are more primitive and less developed, since social evolution is based on abandoning our primal instincts. That is what differences us from animals. Dont you think?

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I'm voting for europeans stop useless discussions, which never affect anything and mind their own buisness.

Blaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
the one time people actually come here and talk to each other, why stop that? discussions like that can be very helpful for mutual understanding, i dont see whats wrong with that. if you dont like it you dont have to come back to that topic, from what i saw its not even about russia anymore

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
As said, I dont believe some people hate gays because their primal instincts tell them it is against the survival of the human specie. I think it is more about fear/hate against something they are not used to. If I recall right, in Greek or Roman societies gay sex was socially accepted. I dont think they had less primal instincs 3.000 years ago in greece than currently in Russia, but that would be another discussion hhahah
I’m not saying that primal instinct is the only things that shapes human’s decision making. I believe every human behaviour can be explained by 3 major factors that shape every civilization. 1)Primal instincts(Darwinism is part of this), 2)religion, and 3)social-political structure. I know very little about Roman or ancient Greek civilization but if you are asking why they thought homosexuality was socially acceptable, then you have to examined the exact social political structure that government those civilizations. I know the Romans had a very male-dominant hierarchical structure that extended from homes to workplace. Given the fact a master could exercise complete life and death power over his slaves, a little bit of bum sex seems fairly trivial don’t you think.

Xavii said:
Anyway Durden, following your logic that hate against Gays is based on primal instincts, that implies that societies in which there is a bigger hate against Gays are more primitive and less developed, since social evolution is based on abandoning our primal instincts. That is what differences us from animals. Dont you think?
If the only reason for people hating gays is primal instincts, then yes, you would be right. But my point is, there are most likely other prevailing factors as well. To understand why people of a certain country react the way they do towards gays, you also have to examine the religious stance of that country, and the social/political model of that country. I’m pretty sure most religions condemn homosexuality. Additionally, if we are talking about Russia, then it’s a very traditional country , a former communist state. Obviously it’s not as liberal as America, so perhaps in Russian people expect other people to conform and act in a certain way.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lmao reading all this Russian talk here... :D I guess I'm well known for "Russian hate" by old members at least, on this forum. Tbh I don't know what to believe.

I hate Russian government, I don't judge all it's people. And @Skand, What god? :D

Damn.. Anywhere better than Moscow.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
As said, I dont believe some people hate gays because their primal instincts tell them it is against the survival of the human specie. I think it is more about fear/hate against something they are not used to. If I recall right, in Greek or Roman societies gay sex was socially accepted.
Rumors said we are also invade the fail of soap at the jails... :lol:

SkandalisT

Reaction score
What God? You cannot prove does God exist or it does not. Scientificly proved, that Earth is 4.5 billion years old and when it was created it was lifeless. RNA life forms came from minerals. Then evolution began. That means, religion and it's dogmas about Adam and Eve with priests - total bullshit. But our known universe been born. How? Big Bang or a God. You cannot know. I'm never gonna say it does not exist if I cant prove contrary.
I'm not an atheist but also not a beliver. I stand for secular humanism.

And Xavii, you are looking too deep. Dislike toward gays in russia lays only in our primal instincts. Nobody teach us to hate gays. Not in shool, not in tv, press. .
The only correct answer for your question "why gays get beaten up" is what men's behaviour by nature is agressive. Man have to be confident, strong and brave and hell yes, man got used to fight - for a females, territory, interests and etc. Being gay - mean being weak, being unmanly, just because you are damn gay. By showing your weakness in the streets you are totally provoking male subjects. If a healthy man sees a unmanly gay on the street, it is in his genes to come and affect on him by way he know the best. That's simple truth.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
What God? You cannot prove does God exist or it does not. Scientificly proved, that Earth is 4.5 billion years old and when it was created it was lifeless. RNA life forms came from minerals. Then evolution began. That means, religion and it's dogmas about Adam and Eve with priests - total bullshit. But our known universe been born. How? Big Bang or a God. You cannot know. I'm never gonna say it does not exist if I cant prove contrary.

And Xavii, you are looking too deep. Dislike toward gays in russia lays only in our primal instincts. Nobody teach us to hate gays. Not in shool, not in tv, press. .
The only correct answer for your question "why gays get beaten up" is what men's behaviour by nature is agressive. Man have to be confident, strong and brave and hell yes, man got used to fight - for a females, territory, interests and etc. Being gay - mean being weak, being unmanly, just because you are damn gay. By showing your weakness in the streets you are totally provoking male subjects. If a healthy man sees a unmanly gay on the street, it is in his genes to come and affect on him by way he know the best. That's simple truth.
The sepration bettween instinct and moral make the difference of animal and a human.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
You know? Our people pretty much know where lays the edge betwen primal instincts and morale. We are not an animal or a psyhopaths to hit somebody at the street, because I liked his shoes or his cake. It is normal in our socium to give sits to pregnant women, olders, help lost childrens, treat animals, help drunken man to find a way home and other stuffs, that pretty common in all parts of the world. So, please, telling, russians does not have morale - last and weakest argument.

Also, are you sure you have morale? What is morale for you? Why are you sure your way of understanding morale is correct and russian way is incorrect? Proofs and links. On my side is evolution and history.
And by that I don't want to tell our way is better, but damn it, I do not interrupt in other people's buisness.

Also what's wrong with obeying instincts?
I follow my instincts untill it's acceptable. I like to be a male and behave like a man. I enjoy it, when I enter some group and I found men to communicate, not just subjects with dick between their legs, who does not even can handle their fear to do what they want. I enjoy, when I'm being myself attract female attention, when female looks at me for a couple of seconds without looking away with a bit open mouth, slowly checking from down to up - from legs to head - and her attention saying "I'm choosing you". And that happens because I have something inside, something, that get's animal attention. I'm not the best looking, I'm pretty much slim and not so big as other, but despite that fact I'm pretty much fast on getting attention. That's the role of instincts.

And smth funny on the top:
Even though I posted it before. For those, who haven't seen. That's me and my mates.
http://cs310824.vk.me/v310824380/1d09/OwbN2Nh0eNM.jpg
http://cs310824.vk.me/v310824380/1ce5/Nl9vEMPkP0Q.jpg
Nope, we aren;t gays, just making fun. I want to say by that what we are open minded, but damn, we never accept gays as part of life, deal with that, :p

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
Jup pretty much same here :D

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
You know? Our people pretty much know where lays the edge betwen primal instincts and morale. We are not an animal or a psyhopaths to hit somebody at the street, because I liked his shoes or his cake. It is normal in our socium to give sits to pregnant women, olders, help lost childrens, treat animals, help drunken man to find a way home and other stuffs, that pretty common in all parts of the world. So, please, telling, russians does not have morale - last and weakest argument.

Also, are you sure you have morale? What is morale for you? Why are you sure your way of understanding morale is correct and russian way is incorrect? Proofs and links. On my side is evolution and history.
And by that I don't want to tell our way is better, but damn it, I do not interrupt in other people's buisness.

Also what's wrong with obeying instincts?
I follow my instincts untill it's acceptable. I like to be a male and behave like a man. I enjoy it, when I enter some group and I found men to communicate, not just subjects with dick between their legs, who does not even can handle their fear to do what they want. I enjoy, when I'm being myself attract female attention, when female looks at me for a couple of seconds without looking away with a bit open mouth, slowly checking from down to up - from legs to head - and her attention saying "I'm choosing you". And that happens because I have something inside, something, that get's animal attention. I'm not the best looking, I'm pretty much slim and not so big as other, but despite that fact I'm pretty much fast on getting attention. That's the role of instincts.

And smth funny on the top:
Even though I posted it before. For those, who haven't seen. That's me and my mates.
http://cs310824.vk.me/v310824380/1d09/OwbN2Nh0eNM.jpg
http://cs310824.vk.me/v310824380/1ce5/Nl9vEMPkP0Q.jpg
Nope, we aren;t gays, just making fun. I want to say by that what we are open minded, but damn, we never accept gays as part of life, deal with that, :p
My comment was not for russians greeks germans etc, it was the way of thinking mate, just this, and sorry if you thought i was judge like animals the russians.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
No need to say sorry, mate. I cannot judge you by way of your thinking. As I like to say, each of us - a universe inside. I respect and accept other's way of thinking, dispite the possible negative attitude to me. It is inevitable.

MagnetO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well, after reading all those posts I have to say sth too.
Every society in which you can be harmed for being other/ different then the majority of the people, should be classified as traditional (in a nice saying) or as medieval or fucked up (in a bad saying). Coz it´s nothing else, just bullshit. I´ll stick to kiehs and xavi and others like blaze. Only coz idiots in old times burried women for red hair or made a court-trail for animals coz sth happened in a village, doesn´t mean we should do that too. How can you (Skan) think that those ppl should stay in their home? Would you say anything when a hetero couple kisses in streets? Do you think there should be a gulag again like in stalin times? You can explain everything with "old times", there´ll be enough stupid examples in history. The really curios fact is that russian society was more open in the 90´s to gays then nowadays. Doesn´t that make you start thinking? And I´m not even talking about politics, coz they were worse in the 90´s. And I don´t think it´s about primal instinct and evolution, it´s about the way the society is build up. in 19th century the colour pink was only for males. Nowadays it´s most likely the colour for women. What does that tell you? Greeks said persians were gay coz they wore trousers. Greeks didn´t. So?

And yes, other countries should state their opinions about other countries and try to evolve societies in other countries. That´s what´s happening all the time. Watch youtube or anything else. Don´t most people wear jeans? Aren´t their metall-fans dressing everywhere the same? Or Rap or whatever?

If you would drown, wouldn´t you take the helping hand of a gay?

@Uga, You´re right, the nazis were germans. Not only germans, but mostly. The fact that also other "countries" fought against russia (USSR) doesn´t mean they thought the same way. And yes, it´s for marketing.

And as last, discussing with some beers would probably help! :)

Linux

Management
Reaction score
MagnetO said:
If you would drown, wouldn´t you take the helping hand of a gay?
Depends on what he did with it earlier :p

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
MagnetO said:
Greeks said persians were gay coz they wore trousers. Greeks didn´t. So?
Yes and we was naked under, so they are gay :D :lol:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)