WM internal games

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hello gays,

since I am now officially CS:GO member and Gold rank :p finally cs:go section has someone cool who can arrange cool stuff and not just add stats or radios to our servers and such gipsy things.

In order to keep the good cheer in our community, and have some fun all together, here I propose some internal games.

The teams will be done according to diferent rules. For example:

Older WM members vs Newer WM members (if there are 20 cs:go active players the 10 who are longer in the clan vs the 10 who joined later).

Older WM members vs youngest.

North european vs South

East vs west

etc etc feel free to add other rules for teams.

In every team would be chosen a captain, to make it easier to arrange everything. But it will be extremly easy. I believe we are over 20 active cs:go players, so every team will have over 10 members, and so it's easy that at least 5 players show up from each team. We would use our training/war server with competitive rules. Date can be chosen by everyone, but I guess the best for most of us will be Sunday evening as always happened with swat and cod since I have memory.

Give me some feedback so that I can arrange the first game or completely give it up.

Stay gay,
Yours sincerely

Xavii

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Talking is cheap, cabron! I tried to do some trainings, and all the time I had to postpone them due to the lack of players, so I pretty much lost my interest for this kind of stuff...

Also, I don't need to remind you how the last SWAT 4 internal tournament ended (oh wait, it never started! :D)

Anyway, count me in and good luck with the preparations!

Magneset

Reaction score
Cant be as much of a disaster as the internal stuff i was trying to arrange in the cod section. Good luck.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
just give me a date and a time mudderfuckas :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Just trust me and my sex appeal pals.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Finally new teamleader! Can we kick pig from clan now?

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
yea we will need a third team for Berty.

1)New WM
2)Old Wm
3)Berty+bots

Reactions: Bane

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Berty with bots? Don't you find it a bit unfair???

I say give opposing team 15-0 advantage from start against Berty, then it is ok.

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
force pistol or berty, me nd zugi + 2 bots seems legit for me! ahaha

p.s im also in bitsches

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Wont work. same as piggy said. ppl are too lazy or not relaiable enough to do something like that. We did same in the very beginning when activity was very high and in the end it failed on such stupid things like ppl are even too lazy to switch themselves in the right channel on teamspeak so opponents will have their own channel each. As long as noone wants that tournament.. it wont work. cause noone will take it serious.

Same goes for the teams. First i think we shouldnt go like old wm's vs new wm's. afterall we are one team and i dont like to seperate ones from the others. Same goes for age and stuff. you wont make fair and balanced teams by that. best after all is random voting system or go for the ranks in match making.

And afterall i hope you were joking about piggys efforts :p he did quite alot about it and spend time and money on it so little more then stats and radio.

Reactions: El Pistolero

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
I would like to join in, Ill play with some kind of hindrance maybe pistol only is good idea or like no nades? maybe something like that we will see

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
keyes speechs from my lips,
i think best way would be if we try it one more time for a match with 5vs5. nd if this works we can arrange more games or tournaments

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
Wont work. same as piggy said. ppl are too lazy or not relaiable enough to do something like that. We did same in the very beginning when activity was very high and in the end it failed on such stupid things like ppl are even too lazy to switch themselves in the right channel on teamspeak so opponents will have their own channel each. As long as noone wants that tournament.. it wont work. cause noone will take it serious.

Same goes for the teams. First i think we shouldnt go like old wm's vs new wm's. afterall we are one team and i dont like to seperate ones from the others. Same goes for age and stuff. you wont make fair and balanced teams by that. best after all is random voting system or go for the ranks in match making.

And afterall i hope you were joking about piggys efforts :p he did quite alot about it and spend time and money on it so little more then stats and radio.
I think we can try it for a game. It won't be much effort, I will post a date 2 teams (done following one of those rules) and we will play. If we are 10 or more, cool, we will play it. I can easily split people on TS. If we are less we can just fill WM server and have a pleasent evening.

Teams will be diferent each game, in case there are more than 1, so it won't be like we separate into 2 teams forever or something. Everyone will have to play with and against everyone and so keep and increase the relation between all of us. I won't mind playing with stoner and michal vs berty and zugi it will be just ONE game between WM friends. I dont think we have any sonny here going to cry.

One day we can play according to ages, but other ones it can be balanced teams according to ranks, or random teams as you just said.

Of course Pig is doing great job, but have you seen his Cz-75 Auto? he's so fucking gipsy.

btw Keyes, are you on your days of the month? :p

Reactions: TBerty

KeYeS

Deleted Account
nah i just remembered the last time i tried to arrange it with piggy and actually all signed up, half joined but none was in mood to play so same as pig i said well fuck it nomore efforts into this direction :p

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yea lets give it a try guys. Just give a time and a date, ideally a weekend, sunday evening for example.

And if we dont get enough people for 2 teams we can just MM together instead.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)