|WM|™ Team Registered on ESL

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
As the title says, we registered our team on the ESL website. Here's the link: http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/8262220/.

How does it work:
Everytime a new cup is started, it will appear on their website, at the "Upcoming Cups" area.

Please don't confuse registering our team on the ESL site with registering our team in a cup, because they are two different things. We are not forced to play in any cup, unless we want to. The main reason why we registered the team is to see who desires to play such matches in the future, and have it all ready for when we decide to eventually participate in a cup.

So, those who want to have part of some competitive gaming in the near future, please contact me on Xfire, in order to receive the password needed to join our team.

P.S. - Don't worry, we won't start too soon, because first we need training, otherwise we'll be running like headless chickens. I suggest to train together at least twice a week, and build our team chemistry, then we may try to play in a cup.

Download ESL Wire Anti-Cheat http://www3.esl.eu/eu/wire/anti-cheat/

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Nice. After I install the game and have some practice, I'm willing to kick some arrogant ESL asses. :D It was so sweet to do so in battlefield 3.

Reactions: RuGiZuGi

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Ice said:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/6871614/

There is WM team registered in ESL for COD4, it could go under same team I think, but not sure.
Nice, I didn't knew. Well, if there's no members/cups limitation, then we could merge with that group. I'll speak with Ceeee about it.

SiberianHusky

Reaction score
Im getting some practice with some swedish friends (playing 5v5 with pretty great tactic, im glad they are experienced xD), i might wanna take part in that =)
Btw we gotta start use TS every time we play it cuz its way more easier

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend praccing train first, id go with the simple dust2 since its easy tactics and good for training team flow. Give each person a different position each time and see who likes what best.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
i just figured out that i've had two accounts on that team =D that gay mutliaccount barrage honestly :> screw the esl. its fucked up anyways. in Black-Ops i wasnt allowed to join team germany for the nations cup, because i didnt want to buy trusted pro and eventhoughb i got invite to the try-outs by SNOGARD and shit. CG is the place to go for CoD4. CB was fucked up even in 2k8 and ESL followed in 2010....

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
pilleman182 said:
i just figured out that i've had two accounts on that team =D that gay mutliaccount barrage honestly :> screw the esl. its fucked up anyways. in Black-Ops i wasnt allowed to join team germany for the nations cup, because i didnt want to buy trusted pro and eventhoughb i got invite to the try-outs by SNOGARD and shit. CG is the place to go for CoD4. CB was fucked up even in 2k8 and ESL followed in 2010....
THATS WHY ITS FOR CSGO YOU FAT PANDA

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
id like to join u, but it seems that to be competivite it takes a load of time that i really dnt have, let me graduate first :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)