Why Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackIntel

Deleted Account
I just got banned by SBSP, he said he banned me for cheating.
But where is the proof?

From the moment SBSP went spec, because I was having ratio's of 13-1 and 8-0(too high for him ofcourse), I ran fraps all the time.
So I can show you it was pure skill.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i banned u for using no recoil. below u can see the video. btw u are a known CHEATER, so im wondering, how u dare to post this shit here! i was spectating u becoz ur reputation, not becoz ur ratio..having 13:1 isnt too hard, nothing special..with cheat having 13:1 is ridiculous!

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!

Lazoo

Reaction score
Hun: Ez kibaszott nagy szopás buzikám! xD xD

Eng: This is very sux gay! xD xD

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol funny post intel

i spected this blackintel many times on the air server months ago there is no diccusion that he is affcours cheating ;/

all i can say stop trying and try to play normal after you get a other ip. someboy teach me how to make video on xifre when i spec ppl, i want to make proof video if i see somebody cheating.

ps. its not hard to see if someone is cheating so why keep on trying blackintel?

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
woop_woop said:
... someboy teach me how to make video on xifre when i spec ppl, i want to make proof video if i see somebody cheating...

scroll lock + V

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just to show u, having 13 kill isnt so hard:

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
it was 13-2 so u are still naab . :D

ps. and chris was in oppisite team.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Blackintel i was watching you recently but i had no time to make a video, You WERE ex ESA and u got busted again for cheating , so news are not new. it s so clear to see no recoil.

P.S. guys go to xfie options and enable voice while making video. and don t not do it in wiev mode coz only noobs still use cheat while there is any admin is on wiev or spec mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)