Who wants in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipsqueaks

Reaction score
Hey guys, me and Smokin need about 10-15 members for the HC team, this means that u will be playing in strictly HC matches no more softcore promod, so think about putting your name down before you do... Once i have a list of members who wants to be part of this team we will train around 2-3 times a week preparing for CB where i will take u guys through tacts on maps such as choke spray spots, nade spots and spots to camp for defence that i will want u guys to do during scrims also we can use your knowledge for tacts as well and we can play interscrims together after tacs or find scrims ;) so let me know put your name down if you prefer HC and want to join team there are 10-15 places going first come first serve basis the team stands as:-

Smokin
Pipsqueaks

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if i can I want to play both :D but if I need to choose I will play promod :D
i know many wallbangs in HC I can help you ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well we used to play hc scrims then we realised how hard finding them is so we just switched to promod.. so I'd prefer playing a hc scrim then deciding whether I want to be in promod or hc team ;)

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Application:
WM HORNY= knowledge: OUTSTANDING; skill=OUTSTANDING; availability: OUTSTANDING.
' I am a very humble person. Neverthless i have no other option but to consider myself Outstanding'

GREG

Reaction score
I would like to join the HC side if i can, but I'm still fine for promod...i believe i can handle both lol. but hc it is! if i get a trial, and pass

Sm0k1n

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey guys just bumping the thread, i have about 10 players and im looking for a few more either leave your name on the thread or add my xf: mitchford

Rocky

Reaction score
Guys im up for HC matches now im in the clan. I cannot commit to certain nights and certain times due to me working weird shift patterns at work, but if im online, drop me a line on xfire and if i can, ill play :D :D

Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)