whinepost about lwc...

p4inless

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I feel boring so I thought i will spam some :skull: into your forums.

However this is not so funny. Today at 1:32 some LWC members posted some nazi shit in the chat and also always talked german. I know im whining but lets be honest... I just hate them. They make everyone angry with their macros... :mad:

regards
p4inless

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Their macros dont disturb me tbh, but this aint the first racist comment by them i heard of. And the guys ALWAYS speak german until one gets kicked.

Do you have screenshots? A Vid? Something?

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i warn them everyday because they speak german, i get angry because they have played LOT in WM servers and still they dont "Remember" Rules...just someday i lose my control and Temp Ban them for 2 weeks i know it..

FiliX78

Reaction score
do it.. before i saw them or i permban them all bahahah

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ye, tempban for any annoying shit, no more warnings. If the rest of them begins moaning about that, tempban too. ;)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
+1 then i get spameed on xfire great idea i have 4 of them on xf now i will not login if u bban ;)

p4inless

Reaction score
bodhisattva.fnord23 said:
Do you have screenshots? A Vid? Something?
Sry, I didnt make a screenshot, but I dont think they look into the WM-forums, so we just have to wait.

btw I miss the gay-mood in your forums. ;)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well i hate those who mix policy and games, i m an easy kicker for that ur all happy that i don't have rcon yet :p
plus i hate the nazi fanboyz, they re usually 16 yo and don't know anything about this, i would slap them ass for being so stupid

peace btw ;)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ryu said:
well i hate those who mix policy and games, i m an easy kicker for that ur all happy that i don't have rcon yet :p
plus i hate the nazi fanboyz, they re usually 16 yo and don't know anything about this, i would slap them ass for being so stupid

peace btw ;)

In this order: +1, +1*****, -1, +1, +1, +1

WaRHaMMeR

Reaction score
im in the server most of the time when those noobs are around...
indeed they always speak german, and every1 goes nuts when they start with their binds.,, gets really annoying..
when you talk to them about the german stuff they just reply with your mother or they start smacktalkign in german..
rambo sometimes even has a habbit of scrollfire, and he knows its not allowed.. talking to them doesnt work, cuz they just dont listen.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
what's the -1 for bodhi mate? ;) they re 16 yo?

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
tbh, i HATE [LWC] from very deep inside my heart. i know them from another server.. When LWC was new, they were a clan that logged on with 4 ppl a time, stay at spawn all with lmg
and it was a no time server, so you eventually had to go and get them, they haven's been able to remove this hate to them yet. but i must say, their gameplay improved.
they are still a bunch of fucks tho.. bind spamming, ignoring rules, millions of times.. it's like they learn really slow, in gameplay, in rules, my point is.. don't be too hard on them, they are probably disabled or something..

no jk.. perm ban em if u like i REALLY HATE THEM

TronixX

Reaction score
maybe you know that i was in another clan before (position: co-leader) and we had a server with much visits and one clan (i dont remember) came everyday and breaks the server rules...at first i warned them then i kicken them and then my patience was over i banned all of them for 2 month...i thought they search another server for playing ... but on the first un-banned day they came back and flamed me...result....perm ban xD

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)