Which languages do you speak ?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Which languages do you speak ? which level in each ? and why ?

So I speak 3 languages, soon to be 4.

Spanish and Catalonian as native languages, I was raised talking both languages at home at school, watching TV in both languages etc.

English is my third language, I studied it at school (learning english at school is a must in Spain for every child, but the level sucks so much that despite we learn it for 6 - 8 years most of spanish students cant talk it) and also in a languages school. I still have much to improve though.

And last one is German, I've been learning it for around 2 years, I attend to classes everyweek in a languages school. I'm still a bit in a basic level that's why I say that I can speak it yet, despite I can understand quite.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i speak 3, italian bergamasco (is a dialiet is very different form italian) and english.
but i understand some spanish due to similarity in languages and spanish isn't so new for me, thou portugues if completely obscure for me!
so taking away bergamasco which is just a local language i can speak 2 :D

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
russian and bad russian

cant speak english at all

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
hinglish,
Urgu
ancient egyptian
monkey language
cat language

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Chinese, Cantonese and English
nagi told me he will soon buy microphone so we can hear his voice! :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Chinese, Cantonese and English
nagi told me he will soon buy microphone so we can hear his voice! :D

there's just a voice in this world that I wanna hear again ... :(

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Polish (native), English (rather fluent), German (understand rather ok, talk - hard), French (basic), Akkadian.

English and German is in schools, but I know English because family from my fathers side lives in US. So when I was little we visit them twice for overall 2 years. French I started learning 2 years ago...but currently I abandon it because my teacher is absent at the moment. I like French ! It was not so hard to learn. Finnaly Akkadian - ancient language of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. I learn it by myself to be able to read cuniform signs by myself. Akkadian is one of the hardest languages in the World....

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
there's just a voice in this world that I wanna hear again ... :(

i really do hope Silver is ok, i hope he will soon come online and play swat with us for few rounds :)

Polish (native), English (rather fluent), German (understand rather ok, talk - hard), French (basic), Akkadian.

English and German is in schools, but I know English because family from my fathers side lives in US. So when I was little we visit them twice for overall 2 years. French I started learning 2 years ago...but currently I abandon it because my teacher is absent at the moment. I like French ! It was not so hard to learn. Finnaly Akkadian - ancient language of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. I learn it by myself to be able to read cuniform signs by myself. Akkadian is one of the hardest languages in the World....

Ahh, that would explain why you sound so much like american :D btw when i hear you in TS i sometimes wonder if you are polish or not because you speak perfect english :)

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
german and english rather well, spanish not too much (ask xavi) xD I can express myself in spain mostly, but understanding spoken language is still hard for me. and then finally latin...well...i maybe still recognize some words if i read it, but its a dead language anyway :)

so 4 if Im being optimistic xD

ChrisNolan

Retired Member
Reaction score

Liar about french! He's rly bad! But can improve... For me, I and myself it's Froggy language, Roastbeef language (English) and some Calor language (spanish)

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
german, english, a bid french / italian / spanish , latin, though i stopped speaking 1500 years ago.. and the language of love ( probably my mother tongue ! ) btw german is the most important one ....

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Liar about french! He's rly bad! But can improve... For me, I and myself it's Froggy language, Roastbeef language (English) and some Calor language (spanish)

btw you sound like Van Nistelrooy, you need to listen when he speaks :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
- Polish
- English
- German ( a little bit )

and i can count for 10 in Japanese :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
well i can count up to 10 in french cantonise turkish and russian which i used to know abt 90 words but ive forgotten many

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
English kind of :p,Urdu,hindi,punjabi,little french and learning mandarin

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
very easy ;p to speak olakapata = dumb shit benchoot= ben=sister choot=fucker :D go to 1.0 server and say these things you will be welcomed lots of indian in 1.0 haha they get pissed when they see me speaking hindi and have 40 ping :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)