We could start a poll!

TronixX

Reaction score
We could start a poll on the CoD4HC server, players can then make suggestions for improvement to the server what they would like different or new stuff. If we would accept the proposals it is another thing, but questions costs nothing ;-)

What do you think of the proposal?

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
what mean hc xD
i bet we dont chance anyting in near future because server is great in this state,we chanced about 1 month ago or less anoter hc server to promod soo maybe in future Maybe xD

Dema

Reaction score
hmmm i dont care about this 1 coz i dont play hc (& not promod) anymore, but i think u should do it only for maps...coz for hud/perks etc u have mods, and there will be mess but its only my opinion.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I dont think this is a good idea.

1st of all - the server is almost always full, there are loads of ppl trying to connect without finding a free slot in the evenings. Never touch a running system! Most ppl like the server as it is, or a t least think it's the best server around. You can't always please everyone perfectly, and the actual server settings are a compromise a lot of ppl seem to get along with.

2nd, ppl will make suggestions like "No P90" or "No claymores". And that's gonna be a pain in the ass for the admins, because we will have to watch out for much more things then. More watching, more warning, more kicking, more banning, more ppl feeling pissed, etc. pp.

So - no thx.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i don t play SnD HC or promod on public - but as i ee server is always FULL . sometimes pplz asking me to make room so i dont think we change some rules or settings. as bodhivista told then more pain in tha ass

TronixX

Reaction score
I think we could make a mod on the server (eg Manu Admin Mod), there are many people on the server which try to get the rules or stats with the MAM-Commands ( !rules / !stats ). I also know that the Manu Admin Mod uses little traffic. And it is easier and much faster acting as an admin. you can for prohibited weapons / perks automatically warn and kick. The players could play more comfortable. There are sometimes no admins on the servers which can kick the people who violate the rules. In addition, the MAM is not a real mod, so the server must not run as a MOD-server so the server will be unchanged. The Mod is only a kind of improved RCON tool.

I have some experiences with that MOD.
I was an Admin in another clan before I came in your Clan

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol, we are turning in circles. We had that discussion about MAM a while ago, and it doesnt change the fact that the server is good the way it is.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
SnD, HC, Promod.... Mitsubishi, Bodhisattva, ...... LOOOL WTF is al that means ;)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
SnD, HC, Promod.... Mitsubishi, Bodhisattva, ...... LOOOL WTF is al that means ;)

Lol...

SnD = Search & Destroy, a gametype in Call of Duty. Goal of the game is to place a bomb and protect it until it goes off. The other team tries to prevent that.

HC = Hardcore; a Game mode in which you have no HUD (no ammo counter, no compass, no radar, no crosshair) and weapons are much deadlier. Supposed to be more realistic.

Promod = A Game modification for tournament purpose. Includes various changes to the game graphics and dynamics (no weapon bob for example)

Mitsubishi = A japanese corporation that assembles scrap metal and sells it as "cars"

Bodhisattva = In buddhism, this is someone who reaches the highest rank of transcendency and then chooses not to go to nirvana but instead helps other people to reach the same lvl.

;)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
bodhisattva.fnord23 said:
Lol...

SnD = Search & Destroy, a gametype in Call of Duty. Goal of the game is to place a bomb and protect it until it goes off. The other team tries to prevent that.

HC = Hardcore; a Game mode in which you have no HUD (no ammo counter, no compass, no radar, no crosshair) and weapons are much deadlier. Supposed to be more realistic.

Promod = A Game modification for tournament purpose. Includes various changes to the game graphics and dynamics (no weapon bob for example)

Mitsubishi = A japanese corporation that assembles scrap metal and sells it as "cars"

Bodhisattva = Someone who reaches the highest rank of transcendency and then chooses not to go to nirvana but instead helps other people to reach the same lvl.

;)

lol this on red one we call , "the cheats" in Swat and thx for rest of exlplanation ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)