War Server settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi

Reaction score
Hey gayz i want remind some1 that the war server is (as the name explanes) made to play wars, so if u dont use it to play wars but to do other things (4 exemple training or having fun with some m8) u must remember that IF U CHANGE SETTINGS U MUST CHANGE THEM BACK TO DEFLAUT FOR WAR ,so if we have to play a war its everytime ready.

Deflaut setting is:

promod_mode match_mr10

g_gametype sd

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
basically, if you change the war srv to tdm (like somebody did today..) at least change it back so we don't spend 10mins looking for the command to get it ready for war.. I assumed that's common sense but clearly it's not for some.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahaha what gay put TDM ????
i always put mode strat but I turn it always back to normal but I never change to TDM lol

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Lets change server to domination :p Come on

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kakashi! said:
Hey gayz i want remind some1 that the war server is (as the name explanes) made to play wars, so if u dont use it to play wars but to do other things (4 exemple training or having fun with some m8) u must remember that IF U CHANGE SETTINGS U MUST CHANGE THEM BACK TO DEFLAUT FOR WAR ,so if we have to play a war its everytime ready.

Deflaut setting is:

promod_mode match_mr10

g_gametype sd

Bean said:
basically, if you change the war srv to tdm (like somebody did today..) at least change it back so we don't spend 10mins looking for the command to get it ready for war.. I assumed that's common sense but clearly it's not for some.

LoL they said the same and look who got most LIKES? :p heheheh Even your BF Filix was vote for Bean. Shame on you horny :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
ahahaha DG owned himself... "Shame on u horny".. that was kakashi not horny u naab ahahahah

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
ahahaha DG owned himself... "Shame on u horny".. that was kakashi not horny u naab ahahahah

I was speaking to him that he is horny on his BF, Filix :p We got member called horny?

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
my fault... i wanted to play against mev a scope only... but i had to go quickly so i for got to switch it back...sry 4 that!

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Fuck the FreeWorld xD Mencjusz for the President/Diktator in Poland :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)