Wanna apply for server admin

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
like nearly always i do agree with beanuts ;)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fml needed to spam once more to reach 500 posts CHYEEEEE BITCH

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i agree with beans, even tho i asked for a promotion on my job the other day, not moneywise, just tasks. because i got bored and wanted to do more work lolz :D but i think beans. that they should ask sometime (maybe in xf to some1 personal like, what do you think my chances of being an admin are) because all the admin polls start when some1 asks to be admin. So its not that bad to ask, but crying for admin status in a forum.. just made you look like a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants from mommy.. i hate those ppl :) so even if they make a poll, i will vote no, hack into all other WM admin accounts, and vote no there too :)

peace

Dahaka

Reaction score
i agree with beans, even tho i asked for a promotion on my job the other day, not moneywise, just tasks. because i got bored and wanted to do more work lolz :D but i think beans. that they should ask sometime (maybe in xf to some1 personal like, what do you think my chances of being an admin are) because all the admin polls start when some1 asks to be admin. So its not that bad to ask, but crying for admin status in a forum.. just made you look like a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants from mommy.. i hate those ppl :) so even if they make a poll, i will vote no, hack into all other WM admin accounts, and vote no there too :)

peace

sorry you feel that way but i posted in here because i wanted to know every1s opinion,not just of a person who i think might say yes. and you got me wrong about the spoiled brat who gets everything. i worked for everything i have and i am willing to work for that promotion because i know i would be a good admin. the people have spoken and said no, ok. i'm not gonna cry or anything but i'm just saying HC needs more admins who play when every1 else doesn't

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)