Wanna apply for server admin

Dahaka

Reaction score
oY!

Wanna apply to be server admin again. i have 2 years of rcon experience, i play A LOT and mostly over night when there are no members or few online, admins almost never :\
i'm strict about the rules and bla bla bla :D

feel free to check my rcon "skills" xD on
85.114.35.204:28964 cod2

thx

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
again? so you was admin already? why you loose your admin power?

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
And i wonna be leader ;P
I won't get it, thus you won't get it...stfu + screw you guys :p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
but we play cod 4 and swat so why he have to check your skills in different game ;) either I think there was already discussion about that subject

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
sent u steps to follow in pvt message. dont be cheap with the tip ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is this a deja vu thread or what :blink:

Dahaka

Reaction score
pc broke and went inactive. deja vu topic ? maybe because we talked when i got full member
i know i'm annoying about this shit but i just don't wanna play all the time and when we need admins there is no1 online -.-''
what's the point then?

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
firstable tell us which server u applying for dude...HC? what's the point of inviting us to a cod2 server when noone has the game? Also i don't feel it good when u say i m strict about the rules, cause if u really are ur gna kick 99% players including me and many WM members

Dahaka

Reaction score
yes HC. i play 50:50 hc and pro_mode but there are more WM players/admins on pro_mode
and not that strict. when i said strict i mean i warn people and on repeated offenders i kick to show as an example, and keep them in fear. it's like with dogs,you have to show them who's the boss xD if you don't have cod2 you could put me on test run and see how am i doing for about a week. if you don't like what i'm doing i'll never ask again. but if i do good please be fair and do your part

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my 5 rubles, Danaka, the chances of you becoming an admin decreaced dramatically with that post, well at least in my opinion :) Would be much more sutiable if you was asking about that in private way via pm or xfire, but making such reguest in public it's just out of my view.
when i said strict i mean i warn people and on repeated offenders i kick to show as an example, and keep them in fear. it's like with dogs,you have to show them who's the boss
An admin doesnt get more respect, than a player, and an admin doesnt play better. And if an admin uses his powers just to get some respect or hold players in fear,he will be (hopefully) warned by other admins to cut that off. Talking about experience, it's not that complicated and you don't have to be a genius to it. So is it really that important to be that person,to kick someone? :)

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
my 5 rubles, Danaka, the chances of you becoming an admin decreaced dramatically with that post, well at least in my opinion :) Would be much more sutiable if you was asking about that in private way via pm or xfire, but making such reguest in public it's just out of my view.

An admin doesnt get more respect, than a player, and an admin doesnt play better. And if an admin uses his powers just to get some respect or hold players in fear,he will be (hopefully) warned by other admins to cut that off. Talking about experience, it's not that complicated and you don't have to be a genius to it. So is it really that important to be that person,to kick someone? :)
Nice words Nagi :wub:

Its time to make admin to Nagi

and why not

His friend Gumias :D :D :D

Dahaka

Reaction score
well i saw a lot of admins letting people get off easy when they are breaking rules and the thing that always happens is that people get use to it and they think they can do whatever they want. i just wanna play in peace with no GL,wh and stuff like that. i play only on that 2 servers so it would be nice to play and enjoy playing
+that plan is working out for me and 4 other people that i made admins on my servers and i don't get any complains

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
In WM we grant admin rights people who are - active on servers, Forum, Team Speak and clan wars. Sry but we don't know you well. Also in cod4 servers we don't need a big amount of admins, like in swat4. In swat4 ppl can TK, kill VIP, team pepper etc. In cod4, server can be full even without admin because tk is disabled.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dnt see point of this discussion, we could just make a pool for him and see how it goes, what majority casts ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
seriously..

we HAVE many hc admins, we have many admins that play promod and hc too.. and we have many admins that even if they don't play hc have rights and can admin hc srv aswell. We just made Ice admin recently and he plays hc a lot..I play it, mano does, his brother does, a.duck does, jetson does, miss does, kf does and so on, so we clearly have enough admins. Go on another really popular hc srv and you'll see 90% of time there's no admin so in regards to that I think we're doing pretty amazing job. If you need admin you can also use xfire :)

stop asking for admin rights.. do you ask your boss for promotion?? if you do you sure got balls to do it.. I hate people that ask for things.. I never once asked for any promotion. I don't see how can it makes you satisfied needing to ask for admin? isn't it better achievement when others promote you themselves without you needing to make threads ''applying for admin''?

also I couldn't care less if you got 10 years experience of admining a srv.. that's not even an issue, anybody can learn to admin so pointing that out is pointless.

When we'll FEEL like we need more admins and that you deserve it we will promote you, no need to ask. This is my point of view. :ph34r:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)