Unfairly kicked by uGa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Reaction score
On 19th November, at 16:50, I entered the game and picked opfor. Then I got kicked by uga saying "pick auto-assign". Then I re-entered the game, and picked auto-assaign. Then I said "uga, you could have warned me, I could have changed my team". Then he kicked me again saying "don't argue with the admin". Then I re-entered, and I said "I opened a topic in the forum. You shouldn't be childish towards people. Behave yourself.". He kicked me again for 120 mins. I know I sometimes talk much with people, but I swear I didn't say anything beside these words I'm telling you.

Actually, I've been through a lot with this guy, and I've been complaining since I've met him. Lastly I have decided not to talk with him, or not to care him. However, this guy is child or has some issues. I don't really care anything for joke, but this guy drives me crazy. Please somebody, teach him a lesson or talk to him. (I can't believe myself that I wrote here my complaint here like a child telling his friend to his teacher. L.O.L)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
If that story is true in my opinion such an admin should lose admin rights but if you didnt said whole true i propose pernement ban for wasting our time
Personaly i hate such admining when ppl rage and abusing rights. Anyway i dont know explanation other side so hard to say anything. Hope you can check logs and solve that lame problem

Reactions: Pennywise

Magneset

Reaction score
Seems like the ban ends in about an hour. If you are told by an admin to switch sides to balance the teams then do as you are told. You were told by uGa to switch sides and you didnt reply to him, so he kicked you for balance. You might not have seen it i dont know. But going back on calling the admin childish is not the right way handling it. You got a warning for arguing after that and then another kick. Seems like this was your own fault in the long run.

Make sure you pay attention to the chat so this can be avoided in the future.

Pennywise

Reaction score
I don't agree with anything you said. I've been playing in this server more than many admins(I remember ryu,ceee,bibok,manonfire as admins; even alex started to play in the server after me). At first, I didn't have any desire to become an admin. Then I saw that everybody who played a lot in the server became an admin. And their attitudes started to change. At that point, I applied to become a member. I was rejected because there are some people in the clan who don't like me. Anyway, my point is that I think I deserve some respect.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I dont see how any of what you said is related to this topic.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Everybody deserves full respect, and we will keep doing our best in that way.

Reactions: Pennywise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)