ummmmmm how come Ceeee banned me?;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

energy

Reaction score
Yo, just wondering why ceee banned me? Been playing on WM for a while and have never gotten accused so I'm curious. And if i could see the proof he has of banning me, would be much appreciated.

IGN: eNERGy

IGN(on the server at the time): SCRUIT POOT.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Reason was Wallhack, doubt you will get unbanned

energy

Reaction score
I got one kill on him, then he banned me. If he has proof or something then I'd like him to show you etc.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ceeee wouldnt ban just by one kill haha

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You won't get unbanned.

If something is wallhack then that is. First you join the server under some nick, speaking and acting normally. Then you change the nick into Scruit and said something like why live1 admin "i can screen shot" and you were acting stupid etc.

Huge skill boost? Spectated for a while on backlot, when I went spec, you went afk for couple of secs for some reason. Came back and played shit.

On district you shot me from A house with scope, through the A stairs - Car park windows @ the wall(the rightside from your point of view) when I jumped from our spawn in there! I was still in the air, didin't even land before you shot me. There is absolutely noway you can have reflexes like that + the shot was on the rightside of the window itself lol. Didin't catch it on demo unfortunately

energy

Reaction score
lol are you serious ;o first i joined server with nick 'BRED IS DRED' and between then and when i got kicked I did not either turn hacks on or turn them off even when i changed name to Scruit, I am actually really annoyed, as this is the only server I go on and no hack has accused my before and now cant do anything because you wont actually give me a chance. And tbh that shot on citystreets is nothing like you've explained it, I was waiting to catch someone crossing for a good 10/15 seconds, you out of all people jump round and I shot. And btw i wasn't acting stupid 'live1' actually did insult someone on my team and I merely stated that I could screenshot if any admin cared.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes you were waiting there for quite sometime, nevertheless it still doesn't explain how the hell you made the shot. I was in the god damn mid air when you shot me rofl. On killcam it was pretty much like that 0.3 sec you saw me and snap, down.

Yep I believe about that live1 blablabla but he isn't admin and you talked like you "could screen shot" and proof he is admin so maybe I got that wrong but anyways.

energy

Reaction score
I admit it was a hell of a lucky shot, and for it to actually kill you surprised me. I don't want to be banned for a shot like that :c Maybe if I join with the name eNERGy everytime I play on the server then you could actually monitor me or something or if other players are like "oh for god sake not energy the hacker" which i assure you they won't. I'm just upset;(

And oh I didn't realise he wasn't an admin, sorry for the confusion.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really dude, that was a lucky shot if it wasn't wallhack and the way you play earlier... pretty weird if asked from me.

+ looks like 333 fps.

I'll consider it and tell here later...

energy

Reaction score
It's fair enough if you think that man but I can assure you I do not have any sort of hack and no way do I have 333 my computer isn't even good enough to get 250 constant haha, but alright.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
is not that energy i know sorry.i just spoke with those i thought.
so...

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Unbanned.

Maybe it was luck, maybe not. You'll be watched and doesn't matter under what nick you play, we will recognize you.

Reactions: obito
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)