Time to say goodbye :)

Boyka

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey gays and noobs :))..

I don't know if this is correct section,but doesn't matter :D..

First, I wanna thank you all for accepting me in this gay clan :(.. It was great game experience in this clan, although it was not so got system as I thought it would be in this clan :(..

There are a lot of things in my life, which are waiting for me, so I've decided I won't play so much swat 4 as before, because I will dedicate to my real life and I won't have much time for playing it..

Swat 4 is my first game and definitely last game , which I've been playing via Internet:))

I have to say also I am leaving this clan with good memories :D)..

Special thanks to Charfire, SBSP, Sonny, zZz, Titinho and Diabolik, who were always friendly with me and made me laughed many times(that's not for SBSP :D) in the game..

I wish you all good luck in your lives and I hope that games won't become more important than your life xD

Goodbye my friends :D))

Boyka

»zZz«

Retired Member
Reaction score
Gayka No!! xd Ill miss u, stupid gay :)

But i hope u will come back (because u cant leave Titinho(ur wife))when ur life will be stability :(

GL and all the best my friend :(

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
goood luck with your real life dudee. don t forget that we ll miss you. we all love you . and when u decide to turn back you are alway welcome here. REAL lıfe comes first. i hope u get what you want in your life

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good bye m8. U can always come back if u want it. Good luck with ur plans.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cya u my m8, Boyka the Brave :) good luck to u real life,when u get bored install Swat and come play :(

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thats bad news.

Well I wish You all the best in future plans. Cya m8 and take care !

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
cya dude, have fun living ur life, come to us sometimes say hello :)

peace

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Boyka said:
Special thanks to Charfire, SBSP, Sonny, zZz, Titinho and Diabolik, who were always friendly with me and made me laughed many times(that's not for SBSP :)) in the game..

Easier will be:

Special thank to Noobs only :(

Btw.
Thats sad that 1 of WM is leaving. I hope you will be back here soon as many ppl before :( Good luck in real life and implementation of plans. Cya dude ...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
cya good luck in your plans and life in general :)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
OMG! Boyka :( I really enjoy playing with you and laughing with you when people kill vip and say "I taught him, I taught him" :), But either way im happy you are moving on to real life, and come by here so very often to check us out. You will always be welcome here :(

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
good bye mate, had fun with u! i hope all ur dreams come true, and u can have a great life. GOOD LUCK MATE! sometimes check in to the forum to say hi! :)

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. WTF ARE YOU DOING NOOB??? :( :D :D :D :D :D :( :(

DONT LEAVE :( .. So Funny Moments passed with you.. ffs..

Anyway Good Luck In Your Life, real life is always more important than game life.. :) eheh.. Come visit us some times..

All The Best For You Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbb :(:D:D:D

FIRESALE

Reaction score
sometimes its verydizzy and crazy that all these swat players from around the world meet in this clans (wm and some in 1.0) and we NEVER met in RL. but maybe thats your RL plan.
:)
Boyka remember me as TheKing cause its nice that we played so long time together.
cya all

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)