Television Series

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
well I dont sit on sofa to watch TV, it's a big waste of time, just sitting and watching without doing anything. But I have a TV next to my pc screen and when Im on pc the TV is on most of the times. So for example im chatting on facebook, or playing some pc and I have 2 and a half men on TV.

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol Xavi, thats a good way to watch the Series again and again, because there will be scenes you already heard,
but never seen

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well I dont sit on sofa to watch TV, it's a big waste of time, just sitting and watching without doing anything. But I have a TV next to my pc screen and when Im on pc the TV is on most of the times. So for example im chatting on facebook, or playing some pc and I have 2 and a half men on TV.

i heard the research that watching tv at the same time on pc causes focus distraction in real life.

so wathc out javii

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well I had cable TV with like 100 channels - all Canal + and HBO...and usually there was nothing to watch. Also in public channels there are many commercials and stiupid "fun shows" that are annoying.

When I want to watch news I just visit CNN news, BBC news or TVN24 (Polish) websites. When I want to watch a film I find it online... and there are many websites with sport when there is live stream. So in final - you can live without TV :)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
BTW: also I don't understand people who buy everyday news paper :D Better buy a beer :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
totally agree act newspapers!
i get the free ones at underground exit :D
well in fact most of the thing i use to watch aren't on tv even if i have satellite with loads of channels, but sometimes its just good to lay down on the sofa n switch to random channel :p

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
yeah but isn't it cool to show off?
Reading a newspaper in the bus or subway, and you can show to everyone: "Yeah I read this Newspaper"

Thats what I actually do :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
i heard the research that watching tv at the same time on pc causes focus distraction in real life.

so wathc out javii

this research is for turkish people so that they think, wow I am lucky that I cant buy a pc and a TV cos it would cause me distraction of real life hahah

nah actually when I sit on my pc and watch TV is because I want distraction.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
yeah but isn't it cool to show off?
Reading a newspaper in the bus or subway, and you can show to everyone: "Yeah I read this Newspaper"

Thats what I actually do :p
hahaha! nah if its a long trip i sleep or i listen to music ;)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
turks are not able to be researched for anything. we are strange nation :D

yeah i buy newspaper coz of i like to read newspaper in the wc. and also i check news web page regularly

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
your wc is like this too ?

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
we have both wc.

http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?q=alaturka+wc&hl=tr&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=865&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=TGnF3EUpyUgE1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.beymod.com.tr/ekonomik%2520wc%2520kabin.htm&docid=C_6WztW_yZeAGM&imgurl=http://www.beymod.com.tr/wc-kabin-resimleri/ekowcic.jpg&w=2560&h=1920&ei=BFa2TrHaO8O_8wP7sMHyBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=183&vpy=185&dur=121&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=152&ty=124&sig=115805697438689734024&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

http://www.coskunyapi.com/2011/05/banyo-dekorasyon/banyo-10/

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
who watched the new How I met your mother episode or 2.5 Men?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Im watching at the moment a spanish comedy serial "Aqui no hay quien viva" it's really good, but old. If someone is learning spanish and wants to follow a spanish serial to practise I recomment it.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i know spanish already :D
if u dnt speak too fast n if u pronunce word correctly i get 90% of what u say :D
btw 9th episode was good!

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
im done with game of thrones first season! i liked it(mostly the sex scenes) :p

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
im done with game of thrones first season! i liked it(mostly the sex scenes) :p

if u like sex scenes then you should watch spartacus. its sex scenes are better than thronnes

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)