TAKEDOWN

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
It looks like SWAT 3. This game is a downgrade, not an upgrade.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
doesn't look bad at all :D that lean right/left makes me laugh, its a bit fake xD

Btw hi Nagi :)

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Here is an quite important update : Firstly, the game will be released on september 20. At the moment it's avaliable to pre-Purshare in steam for ~ 10 bucks http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510/.
Secondly, i have a good piece of info to share. It's a video of an actual competive multiplayer gameplay. For me it looks like they took ARMA gameplay mechanic, made it a bit simplier and put it all In a close qauters. It's not exactly a bad thing, but it feels a little boring, espesiallity in a such a big map like shown on the video. However, I crossed all of my 22 fingers it's going to went better when i'll take a direct part in a mp match. http://www.twitch.tv//razer_esports/b/440361426?utm_campaign=archive_embed_click&utm_source= (First ~ 20 mins)

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Imo, in some moments it looks not bad, but still cheap and... undone. Let's hope for the best.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I will test it and I suggest ofc all swat players to test it! I will be so nooooob :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
EmoPig said:
It looks like SWAT 3. This game is a downgrade, not an upgrade.
+1

Lol. I see that people are asking steam to take the game down and give them a refund :D

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Nagi, If I want to play it online need to buy it or its just like our swat4.? :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Very sad to see that this game is broke and need many fixes to be worth playing :(

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Gumias said:
Nagi, If I want to play it online need to buy it or its just like our swat4.? :D
yeah gumi it's seems to be drm free, i 'v been able to join a few lobbies. however, in current state the game is unplayable so don't waste your time downloading.

Fair to say it"s hard to call it a game by any means, lol.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
nagi said:
yeah gumi it's seems to be drm free, i 'v been able to join a few lobbies. however, in current state the game is unplayable so don't waste your time downloading.
Fair to say it"s hard to call it a game by any means, lol.
I installed it and appears something like textures fucked in the sky LoL.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)