Sup? :D

Midas

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Im pretty new on the forums here, so I thought I may just introduce myself a little bit!
I am an 18 (almost 19) year-old guy who lives in Germany. My father is from spain, so I prefer the spanish soccer team from teeeh german one, they just play better in my opinion, so I have a reason :p

What else... I love photography in most kinds and variations, and I do lots of sports, not in a team but for fun with friends I play handball, soccer, Badminton, make Tours along the Rhine or anywhere else :p

I've been playing games [Mostly strategy (Command and Conquer : Generaly ) and CoD4] since about 9 years now. Wait, what the fuck did I really start at such a young age? :eek:

Anyways, I hope to get to know some of you guys better soon since you seem to have a nice and stable community here:)

Cu!

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Welcome to the forum & servers!

Have fun.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
If nobody told U yet U are on trialtime! Trial lasts 2 weeks in which U must be as active as U can and even more on servers, forums, Ts, everywhere! U must wear the trial tag |wm| in game and xf for those 2 weeks! Good luck!

Midas

Reaction score
If nobody told U yet U are on trialtime! Trial lasts 2 weeks in which U must be as active as U can and even more on servers, forums, Ts, everywhere! U must wear the trial tag |wm| in game and xf for those 2 weeks! Good luck!

I've been told by Silver ;) Thanks anyways :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's mean :( Today's people can't help it they live in a country with such a dark past :S

Wahahaha. On this forum is so strange humour man... No1 takes things like those that seriously etc. (No offence) ^^

You need very GAY sence of humour to survive on this family :p

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wahahaha. There's 1 great thing in Silver that Ii like: he likes to keep things in order.. Otherwise=gay! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)