Summer vacations, YEY

Weedy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am unfortunately or, in fact, not really, rather happily, leaving to US, the land I was born. I am gona work as a lawyer's assistant for 3 weeks as my practice. Then I am going to travel around US, pretty much trying to go all around it and cover everything. Gona waste loooots of money in Vegas, oh ye babes. My friends will join me as well on that trip xD so looking like loads of fun.

Anyway, the whole trip will take over 2 months in total and its not a kinda thing I will be able to access the internet a lot or play (obviously). So I guess I will be right back in 2 months or so and see you later then)

Dont miss my gayness too much and dont get too jelly of ma swag, bitches. :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well weedy, I don't really know you that well, but I must say that I will miss some of your smartass posts! I wish for the sake of promod section that you will begin to be active again after those months etc.
I can't say I like you that much, to be honest, BUT I don't hate you either so don't get me wrong. I've now heard only good about you so I'm eagerly waiting for to get to know ya better in the future!

I wish you a gr8 trip and take care!

Regards: Uncle C

P.S; I'm drunk but I still mean everything I typed :D

Weedy

Reaction score
Oh thats sweet.. wait is it?
Anyways thanks)

P.S. Alcohol sucks m8, weed ftw
P.P.S. HC IS GAAAAAY :lol:

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
oh shit dude! watch out for std :p have a great time and come back all in one piece!
we need (weed) u!

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Been in Vegas 1 and half years ago! Awesomeness, nothing compared to the 80s though. Have fun, seriously! And i know you will

Random

Reaction score
Oh god...

Vegan get ready cus weed is coming..

haha, heve fun man :D

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Sounds like damn good holidays!!! B) ENJOY!!!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)