Story Spam Game

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile,

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa:

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Besides the fact, that you don't want to load that into your phone's cache.

Please add Sir Suxalot

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for..

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for choking

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for choking serbians

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for choking serbians, romanians

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for choking serbians, romanians guilty for having

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for choking serbians, romanians guilty for having a crush

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a donkey that was farting into Ceeee's mouth. Also, he wanted cock to dinner, but he couldnt afford one. Instead, he went to his grandma and asked some midgets to cook him a cockroach, marinated in poop. Ceeee still wishes the best for her breasts. The midgets were selfish and gay. Suddenly, Charfire appeared and asked, "What would Dumbledore do if I'll separate these noodles with these dogs?". Ceeee hit the anus with Jetson's wiener and then said: "Take this you son of a boob!". Jetson answered: "Motherfucker, why did you hit my car?!". He started wanking like an elefant, and jizzed all over his pants. The stains were heavily soaking into his eyes and he cried like a baby. "I'm going to kill you with my boner!" But my thoughts were full of shit so i smoke weed and jerk off with goats. After uGa showered with Xavii's sister, he said: "What are you doing to my balls?" "Sorry, they're so Soft, couldn't resist to lick them!" Xavii came closer, so they could lick uGa's feet while shitting on them. Suddenly uGa took off his bra and revealed nipples. Nipples were huge, like EmoPig's eyebrow. Alex passed the nippletrimmer to Xavii and said: "Bro, I'll shave your grandmother's pussy" and then he punched himself. Teeth went all over the floor. Then he tried to fuck a bull but his shlong didn't work, so he fapped 'till he died. Jetty appeared, showing her beaver and butt. Ryu's ass shined like gold and Jetty shoved his cock immediately into Ryu's eye. Then he tried to manipulate Damn's trousers but he had toxic bush, so he couldn't enjoy the smell. Joe is homo and loves cock. Christmas came, and Ceeee was crying because his donkey jumped down the bridge and died. Ceeee decided to give his penis a shave but instead cut his right testicle. The testicle fell off into an active volcano and Krazy followed Bean to her bedroom singing YMCA. Once there, they undressed the barbies and raped the bunny with a dildo made by Jetson. The make-up was Xavii's job. Therefore Sabbath convinced a priest to change his diaper. After that, a sheep killed many jews and pakistani started eating their flesh and dogs raped their daughters in front of them. Suddenly god appeared and disappeared. The italiangaymafia(IGM) kidnapped Jetty and crowned HoneyBooBoo king of small cocks and Charfire drowned in cum. Meanwhile skylin3 went to Filix's place. They sniffed asphalt while hardworkers shoved dicks in their massive buttholes. Krazyfire envying them cried like a unicorn buttfucked by a giant. Meanwhile Ryu was deepthroating Jetty's hairy balls giving him huge sperm-fountains causing multiple orgasms to Jetty making him feel in heaven although he had tears coming from his eyes and couldnt see. Somewhere over joe's head, a bird was shitting cum and died. krazyfire molested his wife and died. Everyone's unhappy and low. Suddenly, Chuck Norris said: "Jetson you're so weak and gay, come at my enormous home and play with my massive teddybear sexdoll". "No!", Jetson replyes while sucking a big black clock! Then he died and resurrected inside hell. Krazy died sucking Casper's minge mum. At midnight jetson transformed into a werewolf and then he died, but suddenly michal joined PG and became Sonny's pimp. Charfire said:"I am joining FAB coz they respect asians with love" and offered him 5£ to wear a dildo in Bangkok. Then Ceeee asked Alex to go play sims gaymod, jetson said: "fuck sake my asshole is burning because my brain ate lays shit." Meanwhile in spain, Elsa Pataky was sucking at football and so he asked KrazyFire to help. He, James the Fourth, called Fagatron to spank Emopig's retarded friend. Charfire meanwhile was dreaming of kittens having sex whilst drinkin tea with biscuits baked in peace in Israel. The Armageddon is near. However kittens survived the Charfire's farts even thou his smell was killing Charfire's asshole. Then shit flooded through veins and something weird and blue emerged from his asshole singing YMCA autotuned. Linux didn't participate in not getting Charfire fucked by Bane but Linux watched it. As he was speccing a brothel suddenly Hell Angel appeared and cut off Charfire's balls. Naddan helped EmoPig by spitting on Bane's raped pussy so that an Ork left him handicapped. Luckily nobody came to funeral. Luckily birds pooped on his grave. Luckily the birds didn't die from horrifying smell. 4life luckily loaded the gun and stinky cunts came out to rape us all. Sonny said: "PG still has the best individual players'' while he was having cyber-sex with Bubu-lina. Then he noticed that Rugi had left PG and he couldn't cum - butthurt. Luckily he did realize that Rugi never joined PG so he finally came. But suddenly a wild malaysian girl appeared and gave head to all PG's. Apart from Zugi, so he left because of that. Zugi self-sucked his clock laughing. Unluckily Charfire wanted to try something in the shower he dropped dignity so that EmoPig picked up and used it for Bane's whore. Chains were in bedroom where KL members trained monkeys to rape the germans. Those stupid monkeys repeatedly raped Linux's friend Snow, massively, until his girlfriend came and joined the party to find Charfire taking a picture of Jetson naked. He wanted to make memories of Mazso who died. Torq Prayed for Michal who wanted to enlarge his left ball thats why Maszo operated a huge agumentation. Sadly, jealous EmoPig ripped it off without orgasm. Then a group of bullies bullied Rugi together with farts. Wounded and crying, he went to fapcave and found twerking car cracker George and bought him a dildo coz George forgot his own. Linux took part of Rugi's ass and chewed it until Bane forced him to eat delicious cakes which contained chopped onions and poop. He did give a bite to 4life, which puked on EmoPig. So Bane asked: "How did my anus get so red?" He was molested by shemales then dumped cum in his ass. Luckily analcunt EmoPig escaped from fapcave carrying a used dildo. He ran into MissVampire and got biten, so he took garlic and shoved it in his ass for protection. He couldn't poop so he had to throw up until it eventually came to his mouth. MissVampire was impressed how skilled thrower he was. 4life continued to suck honey when bees stinged him. His dream came true - he finally had a big cock. Into the Abyss. The end. But wait, there's more! Jetson arrived to find jOe being assgaped with ryu's cutted left arm. Linux came home looking for tampax, but instead he looked all dawson's creek seasons. After a while, KrazyFire was (still doing nothing coz he is lazy *hint*) trying to get Bean to find him a suitable place to die. Meanwhile, in Africa: EmoPig was trying to find Sir Suxalot, who were famous for choking serbians, romanians guilty for having a crush on asians.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)