Still trial :S

Dahaka

Reaction score
Hey guys i just saw that my status on forum/web is still "WM trial" and Filix made me full member like 10 days ago. wouldn't wanna make any confusion that some1 thinks that i'm wearing clan tags with no permission. + i wanna re-apply for cod4 HC admin now that i'm back again and i'm playing over the night when there is no other members online

thx

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FiliX made you member...? That must hurt ;)

Well and after getting a member status you already want to apply for admin rights ? It does not work like that. Admin rights are only given after a longer period of time when you proove with your actions that you deserve it.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
For further information, contact Filix, Bean or Krazyfire

Dahaka

Reaction score
last time i joined WM krazy made me admin after like 2 weeks because of my experience as admin on more then one cod2 server and i played like 10h a day xD

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
amazing, I dont know u and u are not only already a member but also u were in the past even admin lol. something changed in WM lol

Usually to become admin u have to be member for some time and then we make a poll in internal forum and decide if u can get admin or not.

But Krazy is a paki not very democratic and sometimes he just makes people admin

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
And you joined Forum around 2 years ago and have 10 posts here...lol good joke :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
he went for an year in the army ;) he is faithless ask casper for more info abt him

Dahaka

Reaction score
same nickname, Faithless. me and casper joined at the same time. and yeah,10 posts. i'm not so hot for forums. and i joined WM,became admin and like 2 months later my pc broke down and i had to go inactive and i got kicked from clan. there's all you need to know in "Introduce yourself"

BTW xavii, Filix made me full and he said if any1 doesn't believe, then just say that he did. feel free to ask him
why would i lie?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
guys relax this makes no sense! dahaka chill out no matter if u still are signed as trial it will go to full member when kf will have time to change it the matter is that u know u r full member :D
for the admin thing ok that u were already admin but u give it some time n ull get the promotion ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I've made you full member on forum now :) regarding admin rights.. due to so many members and past admin abusing powers and so on, we decide when/if you will get admin, there's no applying. Being active ingame, forum, wars etc. helps.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)