Spitfire and Eddie spawncamping to the end

Prospect

Reaction score
Demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vajhjw

Is it possible to be a shitkid like this? Do what ever you want with it. My though; (temp) BAN. They did this all the time on strike, def and att..

Prospect

Bibok

Reaction score
yea m8 that's real blatant gay shit what these "types" two run (sorry for gay but incredibly) are only on the spin only deal that others can distract and annoy people (really fucking annoying) and she's playing very very very little OBJ. ..

fully your opinion prosp

Missy

Reaction score
i've playing alot in HC server those weeks and I can add that eddie is a really Rat. & about lowruna , to him ALL is cheating so ... he is always flaming , i dont mind anymore about he say ^^

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well.. When I joined WM and played only on the HC server, lowruna said that I'm Hooney kitty :D That I act like him, speak like him etc. :D

Ever since I can't take that kid seriously anymore and I find it kind of entertaining that he accuses everyone :p

zaR

Retired Member
Reaction score
eddie and spitfire always camp - both def and att ^^

and lowruna - he sure is a low, complaining about EVERYONE - even ceeee, witch obviously don't hack... just look at him play, rofl, pathetic ^^ - nah, lowruna is just a troll... if it get's out a hand, throw him a warning about acusing and not respecting players and if he continues, eithe kick or temp ban so he can see the seriousness in it :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)