Server Rules ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SisirK

Reaction score
I seen one guy get kicked from cod4 server because he was camping, I think when it came to the end of the map - he was too late to play objective and this pissed some1 off. This guy was not warned or requested to play the objective. He 'was' becoming a regular on the server.

Today I was asked by a player to kick some1 from the server because he was spraying the walls and choke points, like lots of ppl do. I told him that it was not against the rules and I would not kick him for it, although it does annoy me too. He then told me another admin was kicking players for wall spray the other day.

Frustrating as this may be, I dont agree with kicking players for it - especially when there are no rules against it.

Can we clarify the rules for kicking/banning ppl.

A server poorly administrated looks really bad to the public.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
- cheat ban
- namecalling kick -> comes back and still namecall -> Ban
- TK -> kick
etc

SisirK

Reaction score
HeHe, gay server that is 20/20 Slots 95% of each 24hr day :D

To keep it this way though, it needs to be admin'd correctly based on the given server rules and not peoples personal likes, dislikes & opinions. :)
We dont want to be turning 'potential' regulars off the server by poor decisions and inconsistent admining.

Just my opinion though,

SisirK

Reaction score
Also kick for being too gay, we need a delicate balance!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
the TK rule works for the promod server so i'm not full wrong xD

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
there are already rules written in the srv lol :D no cheating, no gl, no marty, no last stand, english only, no cursing..among that also comes being polite to other players. Those are basic but you can always use common sense to kick somebody if he's making too much trouble

I'd never kick for wallspray haha.

FiliX78

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
who kicks for wall spray omg -.-

yeah.. pls tell us who kicked or i must watch logs.. and i'm too lazy to do this..

kick ppl for camp or spray is not a good admin behavior..

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
sry guy, i had kicked this sprayer guy for a request from some1,

SisirK

Reaction score
Haha, virus is gay and noob :4:

But seriously, I asked virus many times to kick ppl from the server and he done so with no problem! IMO, they were honest and correct kicks.
It was awesome !

It doesn't really matter if an admin kicks a player for personal reasons, be it spawn camping, spamming, whatever, being gay.....
It should not be announced to the server though,...... use ur inner voice :4:

What does mater is how every person in a 20/20 slot server was made aware of the decisions, especially when it is not against the rules. Many ppl ask questions about this >

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i kicked the guy but i didn t know reason. a request came from some1 and i kicked, coz i believed his request was true and un judgeable

SisirK

Reaction score
Spam attack !

You guys make me laugh with you spamming minds :4:

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SisirK said:
Haha, virus is gay and noob :4:

But seriously, I asked virus many times to kick ppl from the server and he done so with no problem! IMO, they were honest and correct kicks.
It was awesome !

It doesn't really matter if an admin kicks a player for personal reasons, be it spawn camping, spamming, whatever, being gay.....
It should not be announced to the server though,...... use ur inner voice :4:

What does mater is how every person in a 20/20 slot server was made aware of the decisions, especially when it is not against the rules. Many ppl ask questions about this >

prikirs stop licking özkan's azz... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)