server rules

Crono-

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to ask if we can not make a new server rules No Spawncamping him extremely Atack team since there are so many, the only spawn camp and do not otherwise

mfg Cronos

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
My suggestion still is "All playing styles welcome, as long as they follow the S&D objective".

Crono-

Reaction score
yes I will, too, but there are many who do not only Spawncamping more so I will indeed make the new controller as a purely

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i understand Sniper camp in attack,he cant go to frontline..but rest must move

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Don't we already have ''play objective'' rule? or at least we used to ;) if you bring ''spawncamp'' then you'll have so many people complaining, trust me. Spawncamp can be seen in different ways and I don't support that rule. I support what bodhi wrote but if you see a guy just sitting at spawn when everybody died and not even trying to plant, warn him. :)

in short no to ''no spawncamp'' and yes to ''play objective'' rule.

-BAD-Padre

Reaction score
heheh I said that S & D is a game of chess.

during the game, you can even make tea:eek:so seriously is a good boy he says,kick all campers nobish sniper rifle.:mad:

FiliX78

Reaction score
Bean said:
Don't we already have ''play objective'' rule? or at least we used to ;) if you bring ''spawncamp'' then you'll have so many people complaining, trust me. Spawncamp can be seen in different ways and I don't support that rule. I support what bodhi wrote but if you see a guy just sitting at spawn when everybody died and not even trying to plant, warn him. :)

in short no to ''no spawncamp'' and yes to ''play objective'' rule.

bean centered the target.. agree on all her line

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Wow I didnt know that possible to spawnkill in COD. I mean I thought they have a lot of spawn pleace ;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
u suck michal, its S&D they dont even spawn. U SUCK MICHAL !!!! U SUUUUCK !!

they are talking about staying in the spawn instead of moving to the objective, U SUUUUUUCK MENC !!! i mean MICHALL !!

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mencjusz said:
cod sucks...its for nabs ;)

Welcome to the CoD community then! :)

Nah, for real. I'd like to explain what I meant with "as long as they follow the objective".

Imo it's ok if someone, for example, takes a sniper rifle and stays in the base. On some maps, the base has very good spots from which you can support your team. But - and that is the point here - when the whole team is dead, and the last few alive players just sit in the base or camp elsewhere instead of planting the bomb or defusing it, I'll warn em once. 2nd time = Bye Bye! :)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Xavi you are a such a puta I dont know what kind of mod playing WM ;) Well I hate S&D Im allways rush and hide pervert in bush kill me sniper gun :]

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)