Server offline..?

NuB.LoL

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am very often on your (great) server and i enjoy my time there, but today (~1 hour before), the server was suddenly offline.

It wasnt also still in my Favourites and I couldnt find it in the other servers any more.

Now my question, is the server still here or is it down? And if last one's right, how long?

Most time i am just on this server and it would be sad if it won't exist any more.

Greetings
NuB.LoL ;D

FiliX78

Reaction score
just a temporary problem dude, we restarted and now is ok ^^

NuB.LoL

Reaction score
Ah good :D

Cya there ;D

But first i have to add him again into favourites :D

Greets
NuB.LoL

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
hahahha loool spierdalaj li. he's just an educated good boy.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
great signature xavii. didnt know that you are euska brother fan :D

-BAD-Padre

Reaction score
this server WM in CoD 4 should get name only camp...sniper rifle..HC server its no camp..but there all pleyers has only 1 chance on 1 round and do on the server just the same..0 game..only camp...

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahaha |BAD|Padre
I can teach you how to camp...if you need advice concact me :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
In S&D there'll always be moaners... If you're on defense and you rush, half of the ppl will say "hey, you are intended to defend, this ain't TDM!!!". If you stay @ a bombspot the other half of the ppl will call you a fuckin camper... So what?! It's one of the things I like most at the WM servers, that "all game tactics are allowed" - makes it more interesting and harder to play. Only exception for me: If the last few survivors of the attacking team won't even try to plant the bomb - that's not a tactic, that's just faggotry... :D

-BAD-Padre

Reaction score
I know very well that the players create the server and not the name of the server...sometimes resembles a chess game hehe,should change this,I think that this is possible ;

FiliX78

Reaction score
normally i kill 10 ppl camping with sniper, than i rush to kill the rest 10.. so noone can call me rusher or camper.. ahahah i'm a genius :DDD

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
filix78 said:
normally i kill 10 ppl camping with sniper, than i rush to kill the rest 10.. so noone can call me rusher or camper..

Ye ye, and then you suddenly wake up screaming, huh? xD

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nope, filix set his aimbot wall hack auto shoot and auto move and auto jump and auto nade auto crouch auto reload and then he just watches his character

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)