Server Console messages

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

KF has set some temporary console messages on the servers after the big crash 2 weeks ago.

I'd like to make some suggestions for the new server messages, so KF can change it when he finds a spare minute! :D
Code:
-[COLOR=Black] Welcome to the [COLOR=Red]WORLD MAFIA[/COLOR] S&D Hardcore servers! Have fun![/COLOR] 

- Respect the server rules: [COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] GL | [COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] MARTYR | [COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] LAST STAND | [COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] SCROLLING 

- [COLOR=Red]All playing styles[/COLOR] are welcome, as long as they [COLOR=Red]follow the objective[/COLOR]!

- This is an [COLOR=Red]international[/COLOR] server - the server language is [COLOR=Red]ENGLISH ONLY[/COLOR]!

- Problems? Questions? Join WM? Contact: [COLOR=Red]CASPER[/COLOR] (xFire: 7casper) or [COLOR=Red]BODHI[/COLOR] (xFire: fnordzwodrei)
What is written in black here, should be white on the server, for better readability. :D

CoD4-edited version is: (yeah KF, just for you, copy & paste ftw! :D )

Code:
^7[COLOR=Black]Welcome to the [/COLOR]^1[COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]WORLD MAFIA[/COLOR] [/COLOR]^7[COLOR=Black]S&D Hardcore servers! Have fun![/COLOR] 

^7Respect the server rules: ^1[COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] ^7GL | ^1[COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] ^7MARTYR | ^1[COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] ^7LAST STAND | ^1[COLOR=Red]NO[/COLOR] ^7SCROLLING 

^1[COLOR=Red]All playing styles[/COLOR] ^7are welcome, as long as they ^1[COLOR=Red]follow the objective[/COLOR]^7!

^7This is an ^1[COLOR=Red]international[/COLOR] ^7server - the server language is ^1[COLOR=Red]ENGLISH ONLY[/COLOR]^7!

^7Problems? Questions? Join WM? Contact: ^1[COLOR=Red]CASPER[/COLOR] ^7(xFire: 7casper) or ^1[COLOR=Red]BODHI[/COLOR] ^7(xFire: fnordzwodrei)

Anything missing? Any other suggestions? :D

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why my name is red like a gay,and you can put add Contact God (7Casper) or Bodhi (fnordzwodrei).
I agree with all this is better then last one :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
add no extreme glitching and I like it :D it's annoying when certain people glitch out of the map and then can't be killed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)