ScareCrow wants to build his nest here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScareCrow

Reaction score
Yo all ! I am ScareCrow ,aged 16 yrs ,from India ! I am Ex-Leader of Blood Clan and was also member in KoN and UF. I see |WM| clan members have high skills so i wanna come here to learn skills and help the clan as far as possible ! I have been playing swat from 3-4 months and my level of experience is semi-pro. I wish i could be a helpful and a useful asset/member to the clan ! :)

--- Update ---

Well coming to my hobbies and lifestyle, i am a pro soccer star who took coaching under real madrid FC for 2 months ! I am also a good cricket player,likes to travel around and make good friends :giggle:

And 1 more thing, I dont have girl friends to part time with which i feel is a waste of time/money :eek: Coming to Food Habits i am a pure vegetarian since i feel killing animals is way bad and harms our life style :eek:

Thats all about me folks !

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi there, Enjoy Your stay at Forum and server.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ScareCrow said:

....And 1 more thing, I dont have girl friends to part time with which i feel is a waste of time/money...

looool are you gay? Girls is a sense of our lifes. We make money and spend them to make them happy. Almost evrything in mens life is about girls, sex and love. If girls is waste of time for I feel sorry for you. Thats why we got this thing between legs :eek:

Vegetarian, puppy lover, dont like girls, soccer player = you must be gay than.

We must introduce you to Filix :eek:

btw. Welcome on forum :)

ScareCrow

Reaction score
Lol Ghost ! :cool:
Hahaha, i aint a gay since i am 16ys old and in my country ( India ) underage sex is prohibited :'(
I do have a girlfriend bt in this case i did flirt her bt she did ! and btw i am also a shy guy so i dont prefer talking much to girls:rolleyes:
and who is filix ?

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I never saw you in 1.1. Either you playing only via 1.0 rules with not allowed camping, spawn killing and other strange stuff. You arent active on WM server and you never joined team speak. 3 posts cant be called activity on forum. I dont like your attitude. I heard a lot of bad stuff about blood members and as like ex leader you are charge of this. I got impression you only wanna join cause of |WM| tag but we dont need that kind of members. Maybe before posting application first you should meet that clan. Do you even have 1.1 version ? For now Im against your joining to WM.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yooooooo. welcome to forum.

dude .first install the 1.1 version and then play with us sometimes . join our ts and be active at forum . after that we will think on your application

cya ya in game and forum

ScareCrow

Reaction score
yes ! i am 1.0 player and play with rules associated with 1.0 most clans. I never played in WM server since i dont have 1.1 version bt soon i will download and play ! My motto is not primarily wearing WM tags bt to learn good gameplay which i heard you guys posses and that can only be achieved when someone is in your clan. :eek:

ScareCrow

Reaction score
OMG! Ozzy you gotta hurry ! Filix is way ahead of you in spaming :eek:

FiliX78

Reaction score
ScareCrow said:
OMG! Ozzy you gotta hurry ! Filix is way ahead of you in spaming :eek:

i am the boss.. he will never get me muahahaah

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahahahahaha. i still in my current job. in august i may change my job. so far i do not know . i want to work in italy. come on filixxxxxxxx open a your own job and take me to italyyyyyy and then we go to beach every weekend to catch bitches

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Helou :eek: I bet u heard rumors that WM is in Top :eek: its all because me :) im the UberNuuber (VIP killer ftw)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
he plays with 7 wedges peperball+ tazer but he owns :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)