Russian Vodka ;)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hello.

Firstly,do not wear tags anymore since you will have less chance of joining. second welcome to clan, can you tell us a bit more about yourself? e.g. age, location, hobbies, what game you play, and how long you've been playing that game.

lastly, enjoy your stay and see you on servers soon.

ChrisNolan

Retired Member
Reaction score
Introduce Yourself means tell us more about you... Ok you want to join WM but what's more? WM recruitment are closed right now and this isn't by constantly asking to be WM that you will become WM. So tell us more about you : what's your name? where do you come from? what do you like? do you have pets? do you want to join W... oh shit I already know the answer don't tell me!

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
hm, maybe if Jetson asks him to tell more about himself... :D

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok Chris! I understood everything!

так ты напиши побольше о себе, о твоих увлечениях, откуда ты и т.п. А подобные посты на фиг здесь не нужны ;)

Zeidorf

Reaction score
I wrote about myself in my profile, if you wish you could see!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
he wrote:
  • Interests
    Hi all !!!
    My name is Artem !!!
    I from Russia, I live in Moscow !!! I'm twenty-two years !!! I love sports! I love to play football, billiards, table tennis...
    Well I play guitar, listen to different music, from classical to hard rock! ;)
    I love Russian girls, they are the most beautiful girl in the world! ;)))
    I work as an operator PC! ;)
    I like to go to bars, restaurants and going to the movies! )))))

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Feedback to this thread:

- Why do you use this really bad , probably gimp-made, fake profile pic?
- Why dont you answer questions with full and suiting sentences instead of spamming the forum + the shoutbox with the same, lame auto-copied nonsense?
- Why is everyone so fkin serious? Seriously thats either just stupidity or a rlly bad troll lol.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
we are serious cozhe is one of the best players of swat! he could be very helpfull for our swat section!

Zeidorf

Reaction score
Hi all !!! My name is Artem! I from Russia, I live in Moscow! I'm twenty-two years! I love sports! I love to play football, billiards, table tennis... I play guitar, listen to various music, from classical to hard rock! ;) I love Russian girls, they are the most beautiful girls in the world! ;) I work as an operator PC! I like to go to bars, restaurants and movies! Sometimes, by tradition, drink Russian vodka!!! :)

SkandalisT

Reaction score
hahaha
This is a russian style :D
but in general I'm not surprised ... :mellow: Sad to see such things sometimes.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)