Status
Not open for further replies.

roller

Reaction score
hella.
my real name is roland bíró
i live in hungary-budapest
i m 26 years old.
i live in a rent with my girlfriend (we are together almost 6 years)
i work as a receptionist in a hotel 12hours a day and 15days in a month.
the only game i play is swat4, ofc i played other games too but this one is what i ll never delete.
i like cod series too but not on multiplayer cos its not so realistic that ppl running up on walls edges and so on.. its like CS for me:)
i just finished mafia 2 which i loved so much.
i go to work and every other places in the city with bicycle. i like play football and i do it as a hobby only now twice a week.
my favorite music is electronic- almost all kind: house, trance, dnb, dubstep, breaks etc but i also like other styles..
i play swat for about 4 years and maybe the time is here to move to 1.1 from 1.0
yesterday i had lot of fun on wm's training and i hope a lots of days like that we will have:)
i ll make my application soon.
some of my old friends are already here so it was an easy choice.
Geo, Fox, Michal, Kraql, Setsuna-alias Charfire- almost all of them are good players:)
i was TFE, than SoE, and last ND|DT.
my fav mode is rapid but i ll try to like vip also, sometimes i also play bs and smash and grab but i dont know new maps yet..
okay thats all for now, have a nice day

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
roller said:
Geo, Fox, Michal, Kraql, Setsuna-alias Charfire- almost all of them are good players:)

hahahahaahahaha. you mean that at least one of them, probably british, SUCKS ? :D

Welcome here :D

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Xavii said:
hahahahaahahaha. you mean that at least one of them, probably british, SUCKS ? :D

Welcome here :D

HAHA XAVII YOU SEE HE DIDN'T NAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GAYEST :p SO fUU :D

Stoner

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forum & good luck with ur application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)