Remorex

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
filix78 said:
i agree with virus :p

you would agree virus for everything like filix send me your cheat u would say okay here spankwire.com download it

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
H0ly Soldier said:
Who he thinks he is? i just ask.... he isnt here not even 1 month and he has become a boss!!! i dont obey at him. i was asking casper to play war from 5 o clock and at night remo asked me to play war... i canseled sth i had to do to play war... and he tells me to say a number 1-10 i say wrong and he SAYS I HAVE TO LEAVE! plz.... plz.... i recognize as leaders only kf, euska, filix,XAVII, bean and casper.NOONE ELSE..... And finally he thinks he is a pro scoper and shouts me coz i fuckin ask a scope....i like scoping and i will play with it in wars when possible........ ooo mmmmyyyy gooood.He calls me noob... but he is the bob!

hmm you kinda look like king curtis there

BACON IS GOOD FOR ME!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i can handle both of you :p but you should get in the line

Reaction score
dear kiss and casper!

sry but does it even matter for funwars? for cb teams are decided on skills not age > and sorry but why would it matter to leave for a little fun war, lets not overestimate them can be found a mix anytime with mirc. pub is not much different anyway....

so then if we're talking about important matches... new people are out of the question for them unless they played war with everyone in the match . for funwars should not matter since new members are best tested with a funwar

greetings,

almighty monkey zelda

edit: dont take it to srs :D

also this part,YOU SHOULD TAKE SERIOUSly

|WM|Ki$$: rule is not to talk for stupid things to members higher than u
|WM|Ki$$: and respect
|WM|Remorex: so ur higher than me?
|WM|Ki$$: a lot
|WM|Remorex: haha..
|WM|Remorex: dont make laugh laugh plz
|WM|Remorex: ur the clown in the clan mate
|WM|Ki$$: and casp is much better
|WM|Ki$$: than ur ass
|WM|Ki$$: am admin
|WM|Ki$$: ur nothing
|WM|Ki$$: so stfu and show respect
|WM|Ki$$: and i say other mambers what we talk about

this is sad from both sides nothing more to say just look at this part.....

Undecided

Reaction score
i still wonder who was that underage ''babyvoice'' on teamspeak yesterday named kiss :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Undecided said:
i still wonder who was that underage ''babyvoice'' on teamspeak yesterday named kiss :D

Lol :D so much drama..this is why age limit is good. I don't really know Remorex that well, only played with him few times so I won't say anything special but this fights are just silly..I remember Raiden once called Virus to war when I've already told him that I've called somebody else so Virus had to leave..and even if its just a funwar it's still not nice to call somebody then tell them to go away? I felt bad because Virus had to leave but we talked to Raiden and solved the problem. :D

I think that chat log is just immature though from both sides..you should respect all wm members, specially old ones.

and I remember when Kiss kept crying about scope..till the point that Euska had to tell him to stfu abou it. If you want scope, ASK ONCE..don't nag about it.

FiliX78

Reaction score
Bean said:
but we talked to Raiden and solved the problem. :D

i solved the problem.. i banned him 3 month from War server coz he always make krazy angry with this behave.. ahahahah

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bean said:
I think that chat log is just immature though from both sides..you should respect all wm members, specially old ones.

and I remember when Kiss kept crying about scope..till the point that Euska had to tell him to stfu abou it. If you want scope, ASK ONCE..don't nag about it.

*ClapClapClapClapClap* :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
dont worry guys i will play cod more often now ... stop crying for me ... :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
İ LL PLAY COD4 TOO. SO PROBLEM SOLVED AUTOMATİCALLY COZ WHEN İ PLAY İ SCOPE :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)