Prospect here

Prospect

Reaction score
Hi WM!

I'm playing under the nick Prospect. You may know me as ZeT (used for years). I'm from Norway and are soon turning 24.

My GUID is new to your servers, but I've been playing on you server for a few years. After a forum discussion with an admin from another CoD4 community, i got banned from their servers. The admin didn't like my view on getting no-reason temp ban (for assumed to be hacking), so they perm banned me :)

After that I bought a couple of new key-codes, change IP and nick, but after a while they found me. My signature seems to be the deagle, so thats why they found me, and banned my new GUIDs :) All because an admin didn't share my view on the "fair ban" of me ;)

In case you wanna check my old guids: 79aa8407 and 4a1f1fc1.

I was admin at leetgamer community, was a member with Double-0 (dbl-0.), and are now playing with [xo]-guys (not member).

One of the reasons I decided to check in is that a few people has assumed I have been hacking on your servers the last days. I hope you admins see it is only eye- and ear-hack being used here ;)

Enjoy the holidays! Merry x-mas!

Prospect

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
mmmh it has many strange points, but thou it won't lead us to ban U for now ;)
i know many of the xo guys and some ex dbl-0 too, so this gives u a point, but we will keep u watched anyway, just to be sure!
For the rest, u are welcome on our servers, and try to behave in a good way and obey to rules, u won't have troubles that way ;) happy Christmas!

Prospect

Reaction score
Sure.. watch me as much as you want :) I was banned because people xfire-ed admins and said I was hacking. They played match, and didn't watch me themself, and perm banned me. Day after I got unbanned after I complained. And later on I reported a "hacker" (it was elevator-hack :p ), and later the topic turned over to my ban 2-3 days ago, if it was fair or not. They didn't share my view, and then banned. I'm not a puppet :) So to try to come back on these servers I changed key, IP and nick. I only play on WM and (played) the two other servers. No other server a good enough. WM server is nice :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
we try our best to keep it of good quality ;) have fun there

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i like straight people! welcome on the forum mate! :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello Pros

I remember you from leetgamer servers etc. I played on leetgamer HC server with nick: C.

Btw, did you know that Knine got kicked by pb some months ago because of roccat driver/aimbot? :p

Then he started to use the second GUID he had :D

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no risk to be banned unless an admin check you, so no worries

Prospect

Reaction score
Hello Pros

I remember you from leetgamer servers etc. I played on leetgamer HC server with nick: C.

Btw, did you know that Knine got kicked by pb some months ago because of roccat driver/aimbot? :p

Then he started to use the second GUID he had :D
I didn't know. Thought he was only banned on WM servers..

Yea, I remember you from leet.

and what about gays?
Haha... good call "Gay of the year" :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)