Presentation

4lkis

Deleted Account
hello...my name is Alkis,i am from greece and exactly from pirgos ilias, i am friend of sotoman, and i liked to Join WM clan very much... my xf: 4lkis , i am always active and in teamspeak and ofc in xfire... my skill is med... and i am playing a lot promod... in promod my skill with scope is med +... i speaked with ra1d3n and he told me to post here ;) ... add me in xfire to play a war together and test me..

Thanks... = )

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
welcome to forum !! play with us, join us on ts if we are in and stay active on forum !! we will contact u soon about your trialship

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey dude welcome; add me on xifre: ozkanyuxel

P.S : be active on forum and , be online on xfire, coz we play fun wrs on evenings and if we see u are online we can add you too

Reaction score
lol nice to meet you in words cant wait to play with u nice scope always usefull but dont understand why ppl say they want to play war with u to see if u can be trial lol, ( that they even have the nerfe to say that ) lol if u see someone is as good or as better and he speaks on ts isnt a idiot then i think he already deserves the |WM| tag if he wants to wear that is. and looking forward to play with u sometime hehe gl might not be there when u first do war with us ^ ^

sotoman

Reaction score
welcome sweathart..!!its galad to see that u finnally decided to follow my advice and join WM..see u on the battle..:p!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)