Player "low"

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FYI:

Player "low", german ip adress, banned today on both public servers because of obvious hacking (wallhack).

ReXx'

Reaction score
Ehm, i just wanted to stard a thread about this, becouse I was the player "low" and i didn't cheat...

ReXx'

Reaction score
I was really good in this game like 1 year ago and aktive in cb, now i just play 4 fun. I didn't cheat and want to get unbanned.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahaha xD

Hey Rexx m8. I'm looking forward to unbanning you, but before I do, there is one little favour I'd like to ask you for! Can you pls explain to me how you use your massive 1-year-ago-skill to shoot enemies which are invisible (behind walls / cover) to you with PRECISELY AIMED SINGLE SHOTS / BURSTS? Please mate, I NEED to know that!!!! And no, you didnt use a UAV - was none active. And no, wasn't luck - not 3 times in a row (and that was just the round I kicked you). Pls pls pls!!! I'm sooooo curious!!!! :p

Nah, lets get serious. Watched you, caught you, banned you, live with it.

ReXx'

Reaction score
Do u mean on Vacant? On hardcore i always shoot on this spots at the wall, cuz its pretty easy to hit some1 there and on hc they mostly die. 2 hits trough wall and he's dead.
Or sometimes i just hear some1 on the other side of the wall and shoot trough it.
I dont hack, if u cant imagine this you never seen some really good players. and i was maybe med skill (maximum) on pub its easy to have a good score. and on hc its much easier.
Just unban me.

Undecided

Reaction score
i agree with bodyvista cheaters must be banned no matter fucking what! and this guy seems to have no clan ,admin decision is admin decision and i trust bodyvista with his decision we cant trust a cheater can we? maybe hes cheating and then acusing members for kicking clean players well if this is how it is ... i vote Ban remains and fuck all cheaters!

ReXx'

Reaction score
You can't say that i am a cheater, cuz u didn't see me playing. If i were a cheater i would have like 30-0 on this server.
Maybe sometimes it looks like wh, but if u watch me longer u will see situation, where i get killed from behind or somebody with dead silence. with hack u would have seen them before...
nja if u think i am a hacker youre just dont know about this game and how to play.
I think its pity, cuz i liked to play on ur server and never cheatet. and how should i have hacked, pb was running all the time think about that.

Undecided

Reaction score
hackers bypass PB all the time if u dont know that ur the one who doesnt know about they game sorry. i still vote for the remain of ban because i simply trust Admin

ReXx'

Reaction score
I never had problems with hacker, cuz a few minutes after they joined the server and hacker they got banned by pb oder admin. And on cb we had xray it takes screens of ur play sometimes so its impossible to hack there.
I didnt hack, thats fact!

Undecided

Reaction score
your nickname was low ingame so for me this name is enough to ban a player ''low'' hackers using htis name or players that think they are god so yes. you cheated now quite doggy

ReXx'

Reaction score
I took this name cuz when i started to play cod4 again last week i was totaly low and i just didn't changed it, i could name myself however i want u still gonna think that i hack, but that just shows how low u are. stupid kid

Undecided

Reaction score
muhahahahahah XD take it easy dont be angry doggy you gonna bite me? xD

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i understand both situtation if Low is talking total true..BUT i still trust clan m8 more if u dont have anyproof that u are good player,u said u have played in CB tell us u nick so we can wathc u profile from there,is there any old clanmembers who our admin/leaders can talk to...this is messy..i know many players who shoot trougth wall but indeed it need lot game experience to know how long time it take to run from spawn to that spot...i do it my self in some maps where i know routes...but we need just Lot proof in this case because u Bodhistava is 100% sure that u are hacker and i bet no one wont think other way if u dont have any proof to show u are good.. Kind Regards RoyalRS

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, cmon... :p

@ Undecided: LOL! :D Luv ya m8! :D

@ Rexx: I kicked you because of your gameplay i watched on Crossfire. We're not talking about an occasional wallspray, we're not talking about you hearing an enemy run around the corner, we are talking about AIMED SHOTS (no spray, no wallspam, no standard spots) AT DIFFERENT ENEMIES, WHICH OF NONE U COULD SEE, IN A RAPID SEQUENCE, AT LEAST IN 3 FOLLOWING ROUNDS IN WHICH I WATCHED YOU AND ONLY YOU! (Btw: telling me that I dont have any experience, never have seen a good player and all the other blablabla doesnt help your concern very much - maybe you have no experience in asking for something?)
Not that it would matter in this case, but FYI: I have 7 yrs of online gaming experience, played ESL, CB, Codleague, L4G, Openleague and XGC in CoD4, TacticalOps AOT and TacticalOps: Crossfire.
And btw: What the fuck have programs like XRay, UAC1, UAC2 an Aequitas to do with your impressive appearance on our public server???

@ Royal : Nice thought m8, but that doesnt change anything. I know what I saw, and I saw it round after round, again and again. What does clean gameplay in Ex-Clans or leagues A YEAR OR MORE AGO have to do with his actual status? Nothing!

Let it put me this way:

If you, Rexx...
- would be the clone of a guy named Fatal1ty
- AND had 3 teammates on the other team that ghost for you (tell where the enemy is on TS)
- AND had the best 5.1-Headphones of all time, volume turned to 11 on a scale of 1-10
- AND had the best gaming day of your whole life

...you still wouldnt be able to shoot this precisely at enemies behind walls / obstacles / the bus on crossfire / whatever.

This is fucking ridiculous. Get over it and hack elsewhere, bob.

FiliX78

Reaction score
omg i go out 2 days and u guys make troubles xD if u wanna ban hackers ok.. ban casper and bodh too ahahaah

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
agree with bodh this discussion should be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)