pingeris

damn

Reaction score
Hey mates,

we were playing on HC before and Berty asked me to spec this guy. He was kinda weird to me too with his sudden movements on the previous map.
My conclusion is that he is a shitter, but I'm gonna let you guys decide. I'm enclosing a few demos.

Nickname: pingeris
Server: HC
GUID: 0375ec23

demos: http://depositfiles.com/files/zaioadufi

Reactions: TBerty

damn

Reaction score
hahahaha well I was speccing him for a few rounds and I stopped recording when he died :) and I record anytime I'm not sure of someone, might come in handy later.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nothing in those demos, probably due to you guys saying clearly to him ur recording...obv disabled wh if he had one...i highly suspect him also, but be more discreet next time guys...in those demo's he was shit, barely killing a few people...and with luck, tbh he was much better before those records...

damn

Reaction score
I don't think he knew, but i'm not 100% sure either. I talked to berty only when we were both dead and pingeris still alive so he couldn't see. xfire was acting up so we had to communicate on the server.

but, yeah, you got a point, i'll be more discreet next time :)

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
he didnt know ryu but he may of figured out as i went spectate a couple of times

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well i got between my hands a demo of him during a full map...he begins to a 16-4 score...but just being a sneaky prick and hearing sounds....nothing suspicious on this whole map. we may have mistaken... doesn't means we shouldn't keep looking tho.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
im speccing that bitch everytime i see him :D

damn

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not accusing him of anything either, but I'll keep an eye on him if I see him online :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
b4 join get server info: if he is on join undercover and reord him immediatly! this way he cnt know thats u :) i cant as when i join console spams my nick and the word ADMIN but hey less work for me :)

skylin3

Reaction score
- I Bet he hacks, he always know where enemy team is with his fucking g3

- A L W A Y S ON TOP EVERY map, with best score, he will be on top even if Stevy plays against him.

Reactions: TBerty

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bullshit, he wasn't top when I played :D

Reactions: Ryu

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
true seen him suckin couple times, but hey, noone's prepared to a D lesson :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)