Ping Issues

MissWolf

Reaction score
Just something I would like to address.

My Ping is highly unstable at the moment, and until further notice I request that my trial time be postponed or extended until th issue is fixed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Amy

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you mean that you won't be able to play in the next few days? the trial time is 15 days, so if it's only for like 4-5 days there is no reasons to hold it on, and if u still can play, whatever ur ping is, don't worry, we won't judge you on that. Just have fun on the servers when u want, be a bit active on the forums and the trial time will be done when it's time.

well i m not in charge so i let Casper and Bodhi handle it, that was only an opinion ^^

cheers

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol...no comment on that boyka, virus, kf, boyka.....

I think that your trail will go a bit longer ;P

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
dont worry sweety enjoy :(
Ryu bodhi is dead :(

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
Gays u r gonna make the girl scared! Np about your ping! After all its just temporary!

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha :(

btw filix what about our relationship ? You forgot about me you bitch ? You took younger ?

FiliX78

Reaction score
ahah younger... u and euska are old farts.. sry i prefer something fresh :(

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
np with that. If your ping problem will be longer we will freeze you trial. But if this is just few days? Be active in WM life and im sure it will be normal peroid :(

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually she lives in germany and she should have pretty good ping coz our servers are located from germany. so i guess it s her connection problem or pc problem

Boyka

Senior Admin
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
actually she lives in germany and she should have pretty good ping coz our servers are located from germany. so i guess it s her connection problem or pc problem

Or maybe she downloads ( you know what) too much while playing :(..

MissWolf

Reaction score
Troll much Boyka?

OT: My ping should be around 30, but it is 119 because I live in a small village and we dont have "fibre optic cable" access. All because the town council is too damn lazy :(

I will try to be active in the servers, will of course play in clan wars etc. Lets just hope it is a temporary thing :(

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)