peugeot cars are cool :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
audi cars are good cars but i dnt like them!
all the same design totally unpersonable...

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Like all German cars they are nice, but I think Audi or VW are too expensive cars. For ex. better buy a Skoda than VW. Lower price and same components.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
looooooooool, audi A5 in your dreams :D

You wanna said:

That will never happen to my sister, opel corsa :p
I dont have a shitty corsa anymore :D now I have Seat Toledo TDI, something similar to this one but dark red. Audi A5 is coming soon :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Like all German cars they are nice, but I think Audi or VW are too expensive cars. For ex. better buy a Skoda than VW. Lower price and same components.

Fact is now all cars have same components. No matter if this is VW, Audi, Toyota, Peugeot, BMW. Motor company made Engines ( like BMW made good engine in past or TDI made by some guy for VW). Componets for all those cars are same made by firms like: ATE, Delphi, Bosh, Magneti Marelli itd. I also thinks that VW, Audi, Mercedes they well made but they not worth of thir pricez (im not talking about high class like BMW 7 or Audi A8 or S class). Look at new Hunday i40 for example. He is much cheper car but very good looking and quite good made with 7 year guarranty.

Having car like Audi is more like saying: " look all i have audi"

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes, that was the point I was thinking about DG :)
Audi is ofc great but not worth the prize.

manonfire

Reaction score
Fact is now all cars have same components. No matter if this is VW, Audi, Toyota, Peugeot, BMW. Motor company made Engines ( like BMW made good engine in past or TDI made by some guy for VW). Componets for all those cars are same made by firms like: ATE, Delphi, Bosh, Magneti Marelli itd. I also thinks that VW, Audi, Mercedes they well made but they not worth of thir pricez (im not talking about high class like BMW 7 or Audi A8 or S class). Look at new Hunday i40 for example. He is much cheper car but very good looking and quite good made with 7 year guarranty.

Having car like Audi is more like saying: " look all i have audi"

i feel you brovs :D

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
Yes, that was the point I was thinking about DG :)
Audi is ofc great but not worth the prize.

Ofc you pay the brand :) and the german superiority :)

That doesnt apply to crappy VWs, the real german cars are Bmw, Audi, Mercedes and Porsche.

If you just want a vehicle that gets you from A to B, ofc Skoda and japanese cars are more reasonable.

If you want a real CAR, you gotta pay the prize :)

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
Talking about cars, this is one of the cars I saw during my 10 day stay in London.

Any car expert here? can someone guess correctly what car that is? Dont just say brand and model, that is too easy :)

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
it's bugatti super sport painted in black. i think it's not modifided or anything, according to their official web

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
stop being jealous about my incoming Audi A5

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
close :) its the currently fastest car on the planet, a bugatti veyron super sport black carbon edition :)

we also saw a pagani zonda cinque, one of five existing cars of that type :) damn London rocked xD

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yes, but according to this, and similar pages, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Black Carbon is an exclusive edition is made for china market only and they just started selling it there ... :)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
those all super cars is very nice but even if i had one i will not be able to use about 80% of polish roads. It's just to low :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Talking about cars, this is one of the cars I saw during my 10 day stay in London.

Any car expert here? can someone guess correctly what car that is? Dont just say brand and model, that is too easy :)

i was having my breakfast in london. i ddn t know u were looking my car :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahahaha virus!
u all shut up :D
bugatti is a refounded brand ;)
original bugatti were only race cars (ingeneer bugatti -which is ofc italian- invented the car how it is now! first to build cars not like carriage with engine!)
that is the veyron yeah but its only 500 pieces n it goes 407 km/h only with the 2nd key!
first key reaches "only" 350, but if u put the 2nd key front gets 4cm lower n back 3cm lower n it arrives to its top speed!
price is around 1200000 euros but u dnt buy it ;)
u ask for it to bugatti's president n the evalutate if u can have it or not :D
btw nt only china's market coz saddam's son had 2 of them :D
hehe have i been clear enough?

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
yes, but according to this, and similar pages, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Black Carbon is an exclusive edition is made for china market only and they just started selling it there ... :)
I know but look at it more closely, it is exactly the same :)

Jetson, it is all very true what you said, yet it shows the facts about the normal veyron. the super sport black carbon goes up to 330 km/h :) and it was measured, it went from 0-160 km/h-0 in 9,9 seconds :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol so it sucks :D ill buy the normal one n then paint it black carbon :p

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahahaha virus!
u all shut up :D
bugatti is a refounded brand ;)
original bugatti were only race cars (ingeneer bugatti -which is ofc italian- invented the car how it is now! first to build cars not like carriage with engine!)
that is the veyron yeah but its only 500 pieces n it goes 407 km/h only with the 2nd key!
first key reaches "only" 350, but if u put the 2nd key front gets 4cm lower n back 3cm lower n it arrives to its top speed!
price is around 1200000 euros but u dnt buy it ;)
u ask for it to bugatti's president n the evalutate if u can have it or not :D
btw nt only china's market coz saddam's son had 2 of them :D
hehe have i been clear enough?

Ok, but now Bugatti is French, not Italian ;)

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The brand car Bugatti, was designed and first manufactured in France. Mr. Bugatti however was Italian. Now it manufactured in France, Italy and Finland.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)